Chaos17

Request for another Smee VN

Fureraba was great, I'd like to see this too. Hopefully it did well enough in sales.

Personally I'd prefer Kanojo * Step, a non-school setting just seems kinda boring to me.

• Like 1

Kanojo*Step and Making*Lovers are both great, personally I'd say they're even better than Fureraba.

Out of the VNs from Smee I think any VN that was made after Fureraba would be a good choice. The ones that are before Fureraba have art that I don't personally think looks as good as the ones after. To me art does help the enjoyment especially in regard to moege. Ofc other people might have different opinions in regard to how good the art looks.

Edited by bakauchuujin

I figure if Fureraba sells well it'll definitely make it easier to localize another Smee title as opposed to a VN from a company they've had no contact with before.

• Like 1

Anything smee gets my vote after playing Fureraba thats for sure, both Kanjo Step and Making Lovers seem like wonderfull games that i'd enjoy imensley.

Making*Lovers is actually the main reason i'm using to get motivated and learn jap

what can i say, i really like green haired girls

+1 for me to that, as i won't like to read it at a slow pace, i first have to get used to jap and i don't know if that's going to happen soon.

+1 for Making Lovers, been high up on my TL wishlist basically since its release.  Several good Smee titles that I would be satisfied with though.

Another vote for Making*Lovers here. The art looks similar to Koichoco's (which I like) and it seems like it'd be a fun and relaxing read too. But really anything from Smee / Hooksoft would be good. 

On 9/29/2018 at 8:36 PM, ArgentstR said:

Now there's another one coming up too.

Since Making*Lovers already "fulfilled", i also hope for Nekonyan to secure the "Contract" this VN or other Smee VN mentioned at first post.