Sign in to follow this  
Tamaki Sakura

It's just me, pyaa~!!

Hi, Tamaki here. I never know what to put in these things...

Um, my favorite VN are Hatsuyuki Sakura and Flyable Heart. I work on VN professionally as a beta tester. My starting class in FFXIV was lancer...

Like I said, I've got no clue what to write.

• Like 1

Welcome, friend :D 
Hope you'll join my little cult of Walkure Romanze worshippers and pray with us for a translation! :D 
I'll pray also for your titles to be officially translated in the future 

1 hour ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Hope you'll join my little cult of Walkure Romanze worshippers and pray with us for a translation! :D

Not huge on Ricotta's games due to some of the fetishes found within (too much peeing), but I hope it gets licensed for you to enjoy.

• Thanks 1

Nice to have you here! It's not often that I get to meet people that work professionally with VNs. Under different circumstances, I'd have been welcome to such an opportunity myself. 

I read/play all sorts of things and value proper language. My biggest goal in the world of VNs is to see Monobeno translated, though it's a lofty goal considering the impression many people have of it as well as the fact that most supporters are not very outspoken.

Walkure Romanze also looks enticing after doing some research into it; I'd support of translation of that as well. At any rate, I hope we can get along! 

Edited by Tsukishiro

Considering that Maitetsu is licensed, there's a slim chance for Monobeno. Lolicon isn't my thing, but I do have to admit that the art is lovely and the story sounds intriguing.

My biggest goal is to see Hatsuyuki Sakura translated (and work on the project as beta or editor.)

Edited by Tamaki Sakura

Just now, Tamaki Sakura said:

Considering that Maitetsu is licensed, there's a slim chance for Monobeno. Lolicon isn't my thing, but I do have to admit that the art is lovely and the story sounds intriguing.

I certainly hope that SP treats Maitetsu properly so that it doesn't become a....trainwreck :P I'll end up buying it either way though.

But considering the response I got when asking about it during the AMA session, I can say that it's not likely that they'll be picking it up.