fisty123

Resume Downloads

We think we have a solution for the slow download speed, but implementation and testing will have to wait until we had some sleep.^_^

Ye I agree. It's been just one day and the problems of many people have already been solved. You guys did good and we are happy for this  

Edited by MichaelBlueTheKing

Nice work over the past 10 hours or since I left.
So far so good, a tad slower then my normal speed but I have 3 files downloaded thus far with not one dropping out so I don't mind the slow speeds.

I dunno, I'm still having downloads fail on me every time, after anywhere from instantly to 5 minutes. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and J-downloader, and the result is the same, even the multipart downloads fail after a few minutes. I'm pretty tempted at this point to repurchase on fakku and request a refund. Is there an ETA on the fixes for the downloads failing?

I was able to get mine working

I guess I needed to redownload the 3rd or 4th files since they got cancelled when I was trying to get 4 files at the same time.

Got all 5 parts downloaded, as there are some speed issues still I would say to everyone to download a file at a time instead of all five at once.

Game is installed and working. Yay! :)

29 minutes ago, zecknor said:

Can someone tell me the size of each zip for multi rar? Since mine keeps telling me it's corrupted

Fureraba file sizes.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kiriyaaoi said:

I dunno, I'm still having downloads fail on me every time, after anywhere from instantly to 5 minutes. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and J-downloader, and the result is the same, even the multipart downloads fail after a few minutes. I'm pretty tempted at this point to repurchase on fakku and request a refund. Is there an ETA on the fixes for the downloads failing?

Strange. I haven't had any timeout issues or anything of the sort anymore. What error code are you getting?

If you really wish for a refund, just contact support. I think we should be able to implement some more changes within the next couple hours that will make things work better.

Changes are live. Download issues should be fixed now!

We've also changed things so that -- as long as you're using the same email address -- your order will be assigned to your account automatically should you create your account *after* placing your order.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, alchemicalhaze said:

So I wasn't the only one who made my account after the fact.¬¬

You guessed right. It's mainly us who are to blame for that though since you never get prompted to create an account during the order process. One of the things that we're going to improve as soon as some more important stuff has been taken care of.