fisty123

Resume Downloads

1 minute ago, akerou said:

That's probably because you bought it without having an account I'm guessing.

Yeah I assume this is the correct, the first download link does point to the "My Library" page since my account was made active, but again I don't mind if its showing or not.

Just now, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Yves best girl 

Almost finished Yves's story which was my second girl. but I think I am enjoying this one more then the first. Anyway happy downloading :)

• Like 1

Cautiously optimistic that we'll get the download to work within the next hours...

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

We're thinking of giving out free coins once that system has been implemented for everyone who bought the game on the first 1-2 days and had to deal with this stuff because of it.

2 minutes ago, akerou said:

Cautiously optimistic that we'll get the download to work within the next hours...

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

We're thinking of giving out free coins once that system has been implemented for everyone who bought the game on the first 1-2 days and had to deal with this stuff because of it.

I will never so no to free things however this your first title and things do go wrong no matter how much we plan for them so I personally am not upset over it but I could see that others might be.

Either way I plan on buying all listed titles under NekoNyan because all of them sound like they will be good reads and I have been waiting to read Melty Moment for a while now. So if you give me coins I will use them but again I am not angry or upset with what has taken place.

Just to keep you up to date, our web developer is currently implementing multi-part download and we're also testing some other changes that we've made.

• Like 5

Confirmed. I'm suffering the same problem for the download xD 

45 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I will never so no to free things however this your first title and things do go wrong no matter how much we plan for them so I personally am not upset over it but I could see that others might be.

Definitely agree with this. 
It's clear these errors and bugs are not intentional on your part. And I'm reading something else at the moment so I don't mind having to wait for some days before I can actually download Fureraba. 
Take your time if you need it. I'm patient. 

12 minutes ago, akerou said:

Just to keep you up to date, our web developer is currently implementing multi-part download and we're also testing some other changes that we've made.

I havent bought yet

Should I wait for the multi part download to be implemented before buying

1 minute ago, AngeTime said:

I havent bought yet

Should I wait for the multi part download to be implemented before buying

That's ultimately up to you. The download *does* work for some people from what we've heard, so you might be able to download the game successfully. If you want to be sure that everything works as intended though, you'd better wait for now.

1 minute ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Any progress on multi file downloads? Been trying everything form using a download manager to downloading directly to dropbox or onedrive account using Thoaimedia, but nothing seems to work.

We're testing right now, and then we'll have to upload the parts to the server. DL speed isn't too hot, but acceptable, and no timeouts during testing so far.

• Like 1

Multi-part download is up now. Still working on improving the DL speed, but that should alleviate some of the problems at least.

• Like 1

While we fix this, you can alternatively request a new dl link and you should receive a mail with links for all of the parts.

Regarding the slow DL speed. According to our hoster, this shouldn't be happening. The server isn't even remotely close to being stressed. Their server administrators are currently looking into the issue.

This seems to be working for me, I can live with a slow download speed. Also, just thought I'd say, while there have obviously been some, completely understandable, technical teething issues with your first release, you have all done an extremely good job of keeping us all in the loop and being proactive in solving problems as they come up. I think we all appreciate your efforts to get the game to us as quickly as possible despite quite a few setbacks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AngeTime said:

Downloading now. How big are the different parts (MB wise) so I know when to expect file(s) to be done?

The parts are 800MB each.

1 minute ago, Litherian said:

This seems to be working for me, I can live with a slow download speed. Also, just thought I'd say, while there have obviously been some, completely understandable, technical teething issues with your first release, you have all done an extremely good job of keeping us all in the loop and being proactive in solving problems as they come up. I think we all appreciate your efforts to get the game to us as quickly as possible despite quite a few setbacks.

Thanks a lot! That means so much to us :$

Alright, thanks.

I'll second Litherian and the others for the great and quick support despite the technically issues on your store.

It's cool to have this option and support in addition to using the 4 other sites to sell the VN for people who prefer other places.

1 minute ago, alchemicalhaze said:

I just started part 3 and it is showing up as 3.4Gb.

Yeah, pt1 downloaded 800MB just fine, but now the other parts seem to redirect to the whole file.

Capture.JPG.ebfdc94871941cdd3d5a6881b786c2b8.JPG

Great, looks like our webdev broke something with his last change before going to sleep 9_9

I'll check the code.

Apparently, it was just an issue with the content-length header. I've removed the content-length for now. You can restart the download now.

You won't be able to see the filesize until a part is fully downloaded (just like it was a few hours ago), but that's not a problem. Our webdev is going to fix that when he gets up.