fisty123

Resume Downloads

I have had the Fueraba download drop out on me twice and both times the resume download will not work.
This could be my downloading program but I have had no issues with this program in the past. Is the resume download an option that can be looked at for future releases?

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I have had the Fueraba download drop out on me twice and both times the resume download will not work.
This could be my downloading program but I have had no issues with this program in the past. Is the resume download an option that can be looked at for future releases?

We'll keep working on improving things of course. Could you give us some more details, such as your download speed, and the exact error you're getting? We've done some thorough testing with multiple ranges of download speeds and didn't encounter any issues.

I also got a network error 3 times (around 33%, 25%, and less than 10% completed, respectively), with my network being stable the whole time. My standard speed is 3-5MB/s; this is downloading at roughly 1-1.5MB/s, often dipping below 1MB/s. Let me try it through FF.

5 minutes ago, akerou said:

We'll keep working on improving things of course. Could you give us some more details, such as your download speed, and the exact error you're getting? We've done some thorough testing with multiple ranges of download speeds and didn't encounter any issues.

Welcome to Australia where we have terrible internet speeds and my location can not get the faster (NBN) connection we have over here so was going at around 850KB/s when this one timed out.

I just tested another download program and it too stopped at around 7% an error message on this one said "Remote server closed the connection" and when you try and reconnect it will just timeout.

It would be nice to have downloads in parts like MG does. 

I'm also having a different problem downloading. I had to reset my IP and it's asking to activate my download again now, but when I click the link I get a 404.

12 minutes ago, akerou said:

I'm having issues, as well. Only getting between 600-800KB/s and it is just random failing. I've tried it with Edge, Chrome and FF. Issue is the same on all the browsers, so it's not browser related. It also failed at different percentages, as well, so it's not failing at a specific point, either.

I've got gigabit speeds, so only getting 600-800KB/s is not normal for me.

Edited by Hainiryuun

Just now, fisty123 said:

Welcome to Australia where we have terrible internet speeds and my location can not get the faster (NBN) connection we have over here so was going at around 850KB/s when this one timed out.

I just tested another download program and it too stopped at around 7% an error message on this one said "Remote server closed the connection" and when you try and reconnect it will just timeout.

We actually tested with download speeds as low as 300 kb/s without encountering issues, so the download speed shouldn't be the problem.

We're streaming our downloads from amazon's s3,  so it's possible that those servers are a bit slow right now due to high traffic or something.
We're testing some changes right now.

Sorry for the issues.

@akerou Can I get a response to this please? I can't even start my download right now.

30 minutes ago, twisted said:

I'm also having a different problem downloading. I had to reset my IP and it's asking to activate my download again now, but when I click the link I get a 404.

8 minutes ago, twisted said:

@akerou Can I get a response to this please? I can't even start my download right now.

I've told our webdev. He's looking into it.

Thought I had it his time 62% and cut out.

That's the best I got so far but it was going a lot slower then the past couple.

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

You lucky boy, here in Italy I can't get over 200 KB/s when I'm downloading via browser xD 

According to the hoster, there are no issues with the server and they could download the file successfully. Multi-part download could fix the problem. If we don't find the exact issue, we'll go with some temporary solution so that you all get your copy of the game, don't worry.

Since we are already here, I have problem with the shop of your website :D 
The payment has been accepted but the cart does not update and I can't get to my download links
Instead I get this:
Immagine.thumb.png.1d2d17fab6b9c398d9389cd713819410.png

4 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Since we are already here, I have problem with the shop of your website :D 
The payment has been accepted but the cart does not update and I can't get to my download links
Instead I get this:

Didn't you receive an order confirmation email?

1 minute ago, akerou said:

Didn't you receive an order confirmation email?

Nope, I've only received the payment confirmation from the Securion PaySupport and my bank confirmed the payment from my credit card 

Edited by MichaelBlueTheKing

Just now, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

I've received the payment confirmation from the Securion PaySupport and my bank confirmed the payment from my credit card 

I mean the confirmation mail from us.

8 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Sorry, I've edited my answer too late xD   
But anyway, no I didn't receive that. 
I just know that the payment has been accepted but that's all 

Your order has been processed now and you should be able to download the game. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Woo! True, now I see it in my account on your website.
Thank you ^O^ 

Now the fun part, hope you get it first turn :D
As for showing on the website mine is still blank but I have the email link saying I brought it so its good enough for me.

Just now, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Gonna try right now while reading MuvLuv. 
I'll keep you updated ;)

I am doing Koiken Otome at the moment, Kept putting it off so thought now would be a good time to give it another go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Now the fun part, hope you get it first turn :D
As for showing on the website mine is still blank but I have the email link saying I brought it so its good enough for me.

That's probably because you bought it without having an account I'm guessing.