Sign in to follow this  
bakauchuujin

Adding resolution information and version of release it is based on

I think it would be good if the resolution of the VN is mentioned on the product page. While I myself and probably most who are active on the forums are used to finding this information on vndb I would assume that some of the ones who check the VN out aren't as knowledgeable. This would also help in regards to VNs with multiple releases that have different resolution. So far the only one of your titles with this is Fureraba, and I have seen that you have confirmed on twitter that it is the HD edition, which is really good.  Also in the future if you lisence something that have had multiple releases like voiceless/voiced, without animation/with animation it would be nice to know which version it is. Ofc non of your titles have had this so far so I don't know whether you already planned to do that, just wanted to mention it since it was a bit related to the topic.

• Like 4

+1 for more information

You can never have too much information (unless it is about your parents fetishes... xD )

• Haha 5

I agree. Having more information on each VN is definitely helpful. While I'm assuming that the releases will generally be that of the most recent version, it's nice to know for sure.

You guys are completely right! Thanks for the suggestions ^_^
We will add the resolution in the FAQ tab on each individual product page if there are different versions available!

• Like 1