Neb Neb

Fureraba release

18 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Life is so hard.... >.> 
Then... how about J-List?

Think that is the best payment processor any western eroge company is using. So I think it would be nice if Nekonyan used that, ofc don't know how feasible it is.

1 minute ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Its not that you can't make transactions through Mangagamer with your debit card, but that international transactions are locked. you have to call your bank to have them temporarily unlock international transactions, than make your purchase. If anyone happens to steal and uses your debit card while international transactions are unlocked, you are responsible for it, which is why it is way safer to use a credit card when shopping internationally. But I do agree that it will be nice if NekoNyan does some sort of point or gold system, like Mangagamer and Nutaku (Though I hate Nutaku with a passion) so we can avoid the hassle of making international transactions! 

As a university student with no job I don't qualify for a credit card, even though I have quite a bit of money, so at the moment my best bet is to just buy MG points on paypal. 

I have a question. Is the release for Fureraba going to feature any kind of DRM, or will it be DRM-free? I'm very much interested in this VN (and pretty much the rest of the titles you guys have picked up) but my purchasing it is very much dependent on it being DRM-free.

4 hours ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Is the steam release the only version that might get stalled? 

On Nekonyan's twitter it says "There will be no changes to the release on other platforms like Nutaku, Fakku, and JAST!" Also yesterday they said "The payment processor (finally) accepted all our documents and we will presumably get unlocked by them tomorrow." So it seems like steam is the only platform effected.

Edited by bakauchuujin
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

On Nekonyan's twitter it says "There will be no changes to the release on other platforms like Nutaku, Fakku, and JAST!" Also yesterday they said "The payment processor (finally) accepted all our documents and we will presumably get unlocked by them tomorrow." So it seems like steam is the only platform effected.

Correct. The payment processor has been implemented and tested. There's not much point anymore in doing preorders since the game is releasing tomorrow, but the game is going to be available in our store on release.

Note that only credit card payment is possible at the moment. We're going to implement a coin system like some of you suggested soon which will allow you to purchase coins with PayPal, and then pay for specific products using those coins.

• Like 6

JAST, Fakku, and Nutaku will probably release it in their stores at 0:00 EST.
Our shop will be online again at around 12 PM CET.

2 hours ago, Neb Neb said:

JAST, Fakku, and Nutaku will probably release it in their stores at 0:00 EST.
Our shop will be online again at around 12 PM CET.

Oh snap assuming you mean noon Central European time that's early in the morning for me.

Guess I'll have moege fun times when I wake up!

Cool I want a free Fandisc so I'll just wake up in about 7-8 hours for local NekoNyan version.

Edited by AngeTime

I may have jumped the gun, I seen the game is up on the site's store so I brought it, becasue well why not :D
Got the thank you for your order email and a link to the download but I get the following message;

"Payment success Something went wrong with downloading your file.
Support: support@nenkonyansoft.com"

so I assume I may have brought it too early as it might not be ready yet

10 minutes ago, akerou said:

Can you login to the site, go to "My Games" and try downloading the game from there?

My account was not active at the time of purchase as I never got an activation email. My account was just made active by a manual process just then.
So "My Games" is empty. I did use the same email for the purchase but was not logged in as I was unable to.

EDIT: since my account got activated the link in the purchase email points to my game library however I still get the message of "Something went wrong with downloading your file." which shows up just above the "My Games" section. The library is still empty.

Edited by fisty123

Just now, fisty123 said:

My account was not active at the time of purchase as I never got an activation email. My account was just made active by a manual process just then.
So "My Games" is empty. I did use the same email for the purchase but was not logged in as I was unable to.

Probably a small issue with the link that gets generated. Don't worry, your order isn't lost or anything. It was processed correctly. We'll fix it asap and then you should be able to request a new dl link.

Just now, akerou said:

Probably a small issue with the link that gets generated. Don't worry, your order isn't lost or anything. It was processed correctly. We'll fix it asap and then you should be able to request a new dl link.

All good no rush like I did, I just wanted to show the support early and be able to start a new VN :).
The order email does have a link to request a new dl link but I will wait a bit until it is fixed.

1 minute ago, twisted said:

I have the same problem, using the link from my library page.

Yeah, it's the same logic that generates the download link there, so that's definitely where the problem lies. Should be fixed soon.

Give it a try now (you need to request a new dl link).

It's working on my test account.

• Like 2