Sign in to follow this  
Black Heart

What are you listening to?

All discography of the circle "Shojou Byou"  coz all of their albums defines the word "Despair" BTW their tracks is some kind of the story line of a world called "Seksalis", revoles around the 5 Witches. more info ---> http://seksalis.tumblr.com/story

here are some preview of all of their discography tracks (first to latest album)~
what I like the most is form the album  残響レギオン, [ZANKYOU LEGION ] starting @  1:12:03 till 1:28:44

Edited by Aialize
  • Like 2

Just now, Neb Neb said:

Listening to the new album from 凛として時雨 on repeat for weeks now

Just listened to some of their latest songs- I don't know why I like Japanese music so much (despite not being able to understand whats being said), but I just love it. Just instinct I guess :D

• Like 2

On 25-02-2018 at 9:05 AM, Aialize said:

All discography of the circle "Shojou Byou"  coz all of their albums defines the word "Despair" BTW their tracks is some kind of the story line of a world called "Seksalis", revoles around the 5 Witches. more info ---> http://seksalis.tumblr.com/story

here are some preview of all of their discography tracks (first to latest album)~
what I like the most is form the album  残響レギオン, [ZANKYOU LEGION ] starting @  1:12:03 till 1:28:44

Shoujobyou (Disease Girl) is a pretty good doujin band, I already have all albums, it took a lot of time finding them but since the year 2015/6 they don´t released nothing.

Now I listen Jamiroquai and Earth, Wind & Fire and some tracks of Peak A Soul+ (Mirai Kanojo, Koi Suru Nasu Resort, etc)

Edited by Toshibe

Just now, Toshibe said:

Shoujobyou (Disease Girl) is a pretty good doujin band, I already have all albums, it took a lot of time finding them but since the year 2015/6 they don´t released nothing.

Now I listen Jamiroquai and Earth, Wind & Fire and some tracks of Peak A Soul+ (Mirai Kanojo, Koi Suru Nasu Resort, etc)

Last album they released 2015/2016 (The story of the 3rd Witch[Mericlebelle] and the 4th Witch [Riflydia] )

Still waiting for the 5th witch [Anastasia] is the name~ *probably*

Kyousei Meridie.jpg

Tenjun Merkmal .jpg

Edited by Aialize

I´m think I have the compete discography, I´m gonna check the website of Shoujoubyou

shouji.png

Edited by Toshibe

Well my playlists always contain a good mix of JPop, JRock and chill Hip-hop like Nujabes or Dumbfoundead for when I'm working ^_^

Mostly the same as above, but I also like listening to Vocaloid songs and Touhou vocal arranges.

...I still have "Round off the Square Earth" stuck in my head.

Other than video game OSTs and anime OSTs, I also listen to a lot of metal. The subgenres I prefer are melodic death metal, technical death metal, and power metal.