AngeTime

Which of NekoNyan's current titles interest you most?

If I had to rank them...

Suki to Suki to de Sankaku Ren'ai - Really nice art.. the premise.. sounds really weirdly complicated especially with the incest. But an otaku club sounds cool?

Sanoba Witch - Premise sounds hilarious and Yuzusoft VNs always have nice art.

Melty Moment - vndb Description is kinda vague but I like this artstyle the amount.

hello, good-bye - The least noteworthy art but the premise of the governing factions seems interesting

Fureraba ~Friend to Lover~ - The vndb description is generic as hell but the art looks nice

Sanoba Witch, definitely. I love Yuzusoft's VN's :) 

The others I am looking forward to as well, like Hello, Goodbye. I haven't played a Lump of Sugar VN yet.

ne ne~~ did you all notice? if when you speak fast and laud "Sonoba Witch" sometime it becomes Son of a Bitch :P hehe

Obviously Sanoba Witch, since it's from a big name company. It feels kind of weird that Nekonyansoft has already announced so many other games most people have never heard of, especially when they only have Akerou translating as far as I know. Is he going to go into overdrive and translate all of these games in the next couple years, or is this gonna be another one of those situations where an official VN release takes 5+ years from announcement to release? Seems like that's becoming the norm in this industry.

1 hour ago, vvav said:

Obviously Sanoba Witch, since it's from a big name company. It feels kind of weird that Nekonyansoft has already announced so many other games most people have never heard of, especially when they only have Akerou translating as far as I know. Is he going to go into overdrive and translate all of these games in the next couple years, or is this gonna be another one of those situations where an official VN release takes 5+ years from announcement to release? Seems like that's becoming the norm in this industry.

There are three translators listed on their staff page, and they plan to release four of the titles this year. Remains to be seen if it'll actually happen, of course.

Personally I'm looking forward to Fureraba and Melty Moment. Sankaku and HGB have really weird premises, and as for Yuzusoft, Dracu-riot and Noble Works were both underwhelming for me. Particularly with Dracu-riot, I don't think combining moege and a serious plot worked that well. I guess I'm just looking for a simple romance story.

As a total Smee & Hooksoft fanboy I'm really looking forward to Fureraba and Melty Moment. (Even if i replayed the japanese versions just a few weeks ago^^" ) Next in line would be HGB because it's the only one on the list I didn't play already.

On 10.3.2018 at 6:40 AM, twisted said:

Dracu-riot and Noble Works were both underwhelming for me.

Sanoba has a more "normal" setting than Dracu-riot or Noble Works, no vampire chicks in nazi uniforms or high class yakuza schoolgirls.

Spoiler

Instead you get a masturbating witch (and no, it's not really a spoiler, happens pretty early in the common route, but better safe than sorry)

Suki to Suki to de Sankaku Ren'ai - Don't care

Sanoba Witch - Don't care

Melty Moment - Don't care

Fureraba ~Friend to Lover~ - Don't care

Hello, good-bye - Care a little bit. I hope it delivers on some sort of plot and/or action.

Hmm Sanoba witch and Fureraba were on the top of my list, but all 5 titles definently will be a day one purchase for me. Fureraba has so far been a great first experience with NekoNyanSoft.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Skarren said:

Hmm Sanoba witch and Fureraba were on the top of my list, but all 5 titles definently will be a day one purchase for me. Fureraba has so far been a great first experience with NekoNyanSoft.

I can easily assume you would agree if I said that we all need moe in our lives and that moe is never "too much". ^_^

15 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

I can easily assume you would agree if I said that we all need moe in our lives and that moe is never "too much". ^_^

moe is life, moe is love, moe is all!

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to all of NekoNyan's titles, but Fureraba is the one I'm most interested in. I'm a sucker for a unique choice system (so sad that SukiSuki is still in limbo.)

If I were to rank NekoNyan's titles, then: 1) Melty Moment, 2) Suki to Suki, 3) Sanoba Witch, 4) Fureraba, 5) Hello Goodbye. First three are for me almost certain purchases. I'm rather inclined to buy Fureraba too, still wondering. Premise of Hello Goodbye isn't that interesting for me and somehow I don't have any particular impression for any heroine, so will probably omit that one.

it's funny, in the last months i've been pretty interested in Smee games and i've been using it for motivation (along others titles, like unison shift's) but i always had the thought "what if i don't like Smee games? what if i think they're absolute trash? :( " a few days later (literally, just a few, i began to study recently) NekoNyan announced Fureraba.

so, i'm hyped as fuck

I have wanted to read Melty Moment for some time now but Yuzusoft do some nice work so Sanoba Witch might take 1st spot.
I do like the Description of Hello,good-bye so this might be a hidden gem but time will tell.

Suki to Suki to de Sankaku Ren'ai does sound like something I would enjoy but that is still another year away so I not given it much thought yet.