Sign in to follow this  
hayboyeek

law of attraction

What do youknow about law of attraction? I heard about  3 Laws of Attraction are:

Like Attracts Like.

Nature Abhors a Vacuum.

The Present is Always Perfect.

In the New Thought philosophy, the Law of Attraction is a pseudoscience based on the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person's life. e belief is based on the ideas that people and their thoughts are made from "pure energy" and that a process of like energy attracting like energy exists through which a person can improve their health, wealth, and personal relationships. There is no empirical scientific evidence supporting the law of attraction, and it is widely considered to be pseudoscience.

I heard a little about law of attraction in past. Recetnly I found interesting source of information about philopsophy of attaining one’s ultimate desires: manifestation and the law of attraction. Its manifestrich service. They provide info about   many different kinds of topics for any type of desire an individual may have, including topics such as money, success, and love. I found and read great article about how attract  friends and steps for doing it.