Sign in to follow this  
Hardwon

Broken and Wrong CGs on Elle's Route game ver.1.02

544410285_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.89b32288f89207c4ef4234348b42f67e.pngBroken CG near Elle's route 4th H-scene.1011110612_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.dd71b07486e52bd1bd3408d06ac9529d.pngWrong CG which showing both Sylvie and Elle on the CG which is wrong for the moment.773028478_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.db3dc56543bcef1cca09ddbf86c4cfe1.pngWrong face for the CG.

Posted (edited)

Had the same things happen, patched Steam version with 1440p DLC.

Also to add to this, earlier in the route there are instances where Elle is shown taking a shower (it's not during one of the H scenes), there's a problem with her sprite, her face is improperly placed to the right of her head, it's also lower than it should be. It's similar to what's happening to Sylvie in the last screenshot provided by Hardwon, just way, way worse.

Edit: Figured it out, it seems to be happening only to naked sprites and went away after I removed the DLC, my resolution is 1080p so I guess it's because of that. Still, weird, because it only happens to naked sprites and the rest of the time it doesn't seem to make any noticeable difference. Hope this info helps (if there's anybody still using this forum...)

Edited by SkyAbove
  • Like 1

@SkyAbove

Try to download and apply patch 1.02 from this site, i think it would solve the problem that you ecounter with the 18+ patch, but the three problems that i mentioning on this post will be still exist.

Looks like the admin only active on discord and neglecting this forum even though it still up and running. Not a fan of discord so i'll wait and see wheter the game gonna got more patch or not.