Sign in to follow this  
F4shadow

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

I'm kind of surprised by how little I heard of this in the forums. Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai or in English A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepard the vndb synopsis is:

When he was young, Kyoutarou wanted to read all the magic books in the world, but they were all in the magic library. Someone told him that to get there, he must be kind to everyone and bring happiness to their hearts. He received a bookmark, which was his entrance ticket to the magic library. One day while heading to school, he received a text from the ‘shepherd’ (hitsujikai) telling him that his fate was going to change. He had a vision of an accident at the tram station and helped prevent any injuries by calling away a nearby girl. That girl, Tsugumi, later came to the Library Club room, which he was a member of, to thank him and also to ask for his help to make Shiomi Academy more fun. It seemed that she had also received a text from the shepherd, who is rumored to appear before people who try their best to grant their wishes. One by one, other students also join their group with the shepherd’s guidance.

The reason why I request this is because I remembered watching the anime don't remember how many episodes in I got or anything but I remembered I liked the premise of the story when I found out that it was originally a visual novel I looked it up on vndb and was disappointed to find out that the only thing it had was an unofficial patch and when I attempted to download it but it didn't work and I believe that I'm not the only person experiencing this issue so I would be happy if this gets translated by you guys (NekoNyan) since you guys make great translation to popular visual novels so I hope you read this and at least consider it.

vndb page: https://vndb.org/v8158#main

lSQlhVs.jpg