Sign in to follow this  
Sterpein

Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!?

I know Nekonyan has already localized some VNs from Yuzusoft, but since this one is older I fear they wouldn't bother to translate it, which is why I feel the need to post it. Yes, I know that SP announced it in 2015 but we haven't heard anything since then and if I remember correctly that was also when they announced Senran Banka and in the end NekoNyan were the ones that took the project, but they haven't said anything in regards of Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!? which leads me to assume they don't plan or want to bring this VN to the west too, which would be a shame and personally Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!? is what made me discover Yuzusoft in the first place some years ago.

Am I really the only one that would like to have Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!? translated as well? It doesn't matter the time it would take, I just wish we had a confirmation of whether they will later on or they will really never translate it. Also since NN has the rights for Yuzusoft tiles now I believe that SP wouldn't be able to release it themselves anymore even if they wanted.