Sign in to follow this  
SkyAbove

Could you give an update on some future releases?

To be specific, I wanted to ask about two of them:

- What's the status of the Steam release of Aokana's Drama CDs #3 and #4? It's been a while since the announcement and they've been available for like a month already on NN site, some unforseen obstacles came up? Will they have to be altered or changed in any way to be allowed on the store?

- I read in one of the blog posts about a more complete version of Fureraba coming out at a later date, any updates on what's in it, when can it be expected and where it will be released? Dunno if I should wait for it or go for the current version plus fandisc.

- While I'm on topic of Smee VNs, would be cool if you could consider releasing Making*Lovers fandisc at some point, saw another thread where it seemed that was something you might do and I'd be  all for that.

Thanks in advance, keep doing a good job, you're killing it so far.

Hiya- the steam releases of the Drama CDs are waiting on the Chinese translations at the moment. 

Fureraba: The "complete" version is waiting on a switch port- the additional content doesn't add up to that much so if you want to read it now go for it.

M*L Fandisc: We will definitely be releasing the FD at some point, we just aren't sure where it will fit into our schedule as of yet.

18 hours ago, Kiriyaaoi said:

Hiya- the steam releases of the Drama CDs are waiting on the Chinese translations at the moment. 

Fureraba: The "complete" version is waiting on a switch port- the additional content doesn't add up to that much so if you want to read it now go for it.

M*L Fandisc: We will definitely be releasing the FD at some point, we just aren't sure where it will fit into our schedule as of yet.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Saw that Aokana Extra 2 news retweet from NNS, made me lose my mind, hope that means you guys will be able to pick that up for translation whenever that's actually a thing (I'm not beyond begging when it comes to that one :D). Cheers for now.