Sign in to follow this  
SkyAbove

Sankaku Renai music and additional content chance?

Hello, I finished the game recently and I loved it through and through to a point where I desperately would love to see more of any content related to it. After checking out the official site of ASA Project I've noticed they are selling the soundtrack (I think so at least, I don't know Japanese) and I was wondering if there's a chance for it to be released by NekoNyanSoft as well, cause I would absolutely love to buy it as I enjoyed the music in the game a lot.

I'm not sure what sort of other stuff they produced for the game, but I saw some CGs not included in the novel on their site and some links to external online stores next to them on the site as well. I couldn't tell what kind of content that was, but if it's like Afterstories DLCs or bonus disks for some other VN's or anything of the kind (or anything at all really) I would love to buy it so much as well. You can check it out here.

Thanks NNS for your hard work, can't wait to check out more stuff from you.

Edited by SkyAbove

I'm with SkyAbove.  I really enjoyed the game and I'd love to purchase any additional content related to it.