Sign in to follow this  
SkyAbove

Hi there

I'd like to say hi to everybody! Introductions aren't my thing really, but considering I might post here occasionaly I wanted to do this the proper way, so hi.

As far as VNs go I'm a total beginner, I don't know much about them at all to be honest, but from the experiences I've had with them so far I know I wanna explore them more, nothing else quite compares to how they make me feel. I think I get absorbed a little too much, sometimes the feels are kinda hard to handle when you have some other responsibilities too (damn you work). I get super attached to characters, emotional moments hit me extra hard and it's difficult to move on when I'm done. I would say it's soooo worth it though. I have to confess I initially entered this genre for the adult stuff, but after about 2 hours into my first title my focus shifted entirely, never even crossed my mind I'd get affected so freaking much.

My only big issue is my age, I'm already 25 and I only started to take my first baby steps on this path. I'm not sure how you guys feel about it, but I can't shake that sensation that I'm too old for it already, even though I have an absolute blast whenever I read and I would love to get into it more. It's just... I guess I'm kinda ashamed of myself is all. Not really sure how to put it, maybe a little validation from other people would help me get over it.

Anyways, I think that covers about everything and then some. I look forward to future interactions with all the lovely people here and I'd love to get some recommendations as well, cheers.