Sign in to follow this  
KingDrago

If My Heart Have Wings Series and A Sky Full of Stars

Posted (edited)

Again I know I'm asking for a lot here but seriously, these series are not getting the treatment they deserve. Censorship in this community is actually complete bullshit. MoeNovels literally cut out so much content (not including the H-Scenes) from the games. They cut out an entire route from the game. It's actually absurd that so many good games are left in the wrong hands. I know this is probably impossible and would be a really expensive and troubling process in getting the rights and licensing from MoeNovels. However, you miss every shot you don't take so please NN. You are one of the few lights in this community and please grant us a non censored version, a 18+ ver of the IMHHW series. 

Edited by KingDrago

I believe the developers (Fulltop) are signed with MoeNovels since most of the VNs MoeNovels had licensed are from them. So if you do have the chance to um buy the rights and license from MoeNovels please do the IMHHW series and A Sky Full of Stars. They are great series from what I've heard and would like to experience the full journey rather than paying for a ridiculously censored and cut out version. 

Thats i guess a long awaited wish for many fans of the pulltop visual novels, while some ppl over at fuwanovel are working on an restoration patch for sky like they did for IMHHW its kinda sad that MoeNovel is so "silent" regarding costumer wishes even after Steam "allowed" eroge games now. Like u sad IMHHW Ageha route was an distaster and the fandisc i didnt even touch bc they did cut a complete route if i remember right.

I still remeber how emotional i was with IMHHW and it was a great game (after patch ofc) and i only read the 1. route of Sky full of stars and it was "better" as they other releases but still its missing. Many hope that MoeNovel either (which is unlikely) give 18+ patches out or another companie gets there hands on Pulltop licenes which would even benefit them bc there titles are great and more ppl would buy them if they were releases as they should be.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, if I understand correctly, Moenovel is directly owned by Pulltop, and thus it is very unlikely that anyone else is going to be allowed to do official translations of Pulltop VN's.  So I'm left to grumble and hope there are motivated people who want to do restoration patches for Pulltop's western releases.

• Like 1

Well if that rly is the case that would suck D: on the other side would Pulltop shot themself in the leg bc many vn reader want the full version of a game if it has 18+ content. Tbh i mostly want he 18+ content bc its the "uncut" version in terms of dialouge and chara development. And we all know that some hentai scenes do rly well in chara bonding others are just there for the sex. What i can tell so far on Pulltop titles ( only read IMHHW and 1 route in Sky star) that the hentai content did support chara building.