Sign in to follow this  
KingDrago

Dracu-Riot, Amairo Islenauts, Riddle Joker and future Yuzusoft games

Well I know Dracu-Riot got picked up by Sekai Projects 2 years ago, but checking their project updates and finding that Dracu-Riot is no where to be found lead me to think they might've dropped Dracuriot along with giving Senren Banka to you guys (?). Rewrite was announced along Dracu-Riot and Senren Banka. Rewrite is in their update blogs while Dracu-Riot is no where to be found and we know the story for Senren Banka. Y'all don't respond to forums which means we'll probably not going to get an answer to that question or even know if you guys are actually reading these or not but if my theory is correct. Please considering doing Dracu-riot and Amairo Islenauts, Riddle Joker and the future titles Yuzusoft releases. I'm pretty sure Sanoba Witch was a really big hit for you guys and continuing the partnership with a company like Yuzusoft is going to help making you guys a big name in the industry. (Not like you guys aren't or anything)

Well i dont know how busy Sekai Project is or how there inner structure works but i agree that i would love to see Neko do all Yuzusoft titles. On the other hand there is the licensing issue which i guess Neko would have to buy? from Sekai or Yuzusoft itself or other problems could arrise bc Sekai has the rights at the moment.

While Sekai might be slow (waiting for Rewrite+ myself and Dracu-Riot) we should be glad that 1. they got licensed in the first place even if it takes time and 2. that over the recent years Visual Novels got more attention in the west and many more companies like Neko, Sol Press etc. rising up and bring us those title.

Some might be faster some slower but overall we should be grateful for those titles we dont have to "pirat" and are able to support the creators.

1 hour ago, Taiketsu said:

Well i dont know how busy Sekai Project is or how there inner structure works but i agree that i would love to see Neko do all Yuzusoft titles. On the other hand there is the licensing issue which i guess Neko would have to buy? from Sekai or Yuzusoft itself or other problems could arrise bc Sekai has the rights at the moment.

While Sekai might be slow (waiting for Rewrite+ myself and Dracu-Riot) we should be glad that 1. they got licensed in the first place even if it takes time and 2. that over the recent years Visual Novels got more attention in the west and many more companies like Neko, Sol Press etc. rising up and bring us those title.

Some might be faster some slower but overall we should be grateful for those titles we dont have to "pirat" and are able to support the creators.

The thing is we don't even know if Dracu-Riot is still licensed by Sekai since they didn't even include it in their update/progress blog a while back.

1 hour ago, Taiketsu said:

Just checked their progress thingy and it's not therr

We are reading everything here. Just not as frequent as a year ago because most of the action is now on our discord channel! :notlooking:

And of course, we can't/won't comment on every single request regarding new titles. We treat this section of the forum more like a "poll" where we can see and watch how much interest in different titles there are and then decide if we want to look into licensing them!

:pocky:

• Sad 1