darklord

Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble +18 PATCH

I reblaced the 2 files after i installed the game no save data completed one route no h scene

sankaku_image_201967212231.png

Hmm that's weird :nani:

Have you maybe tried to manually delete the savedata folder again and then skip through the game?

I can't really offer you a solution right now because it never happened to anybody before yet

Hey i have got this game on steam i have downloaded the R18 patch and want help  with installing the patch. this is the first game ive got  on pc so very basic step by step would be very handy thanks guys :) 

Uhm okay

1. Download the game on steam (fresh install) - If you already played a bit and have some save files you have to delete/move your savedata folder out of the install directory

2. download the patch, extract it and replace the 2 files from the patch folder with the 2 files from the game install directory

3. that should be it and you should be able to enjoy the 18+ scenes in all their glory 

:cutesmile:

Posted (edited)
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, Neb Neb said:

Uhm okay

1. Download the game on steam (fresh install) - If you already played a bit and have some save files you have to delete/move your savedata folder out of the install directory

2. download the patch, extract it and replace the 2 files from the patch folder with the 2 files from the game install directory

3. that should be it and you should be able to enjoy the 18+ scenes in all their glory 

:cutesmile:

I've done the same multiple times and I'm having the same problem. when extracting the files an error message appeared without any information saying the error was tied to the "evimage" file. I'd guess this has something to do with it not working, but I don't have the skills nor the software to look into the file myself. if you could do so, I can try and find a source to the error message and maybe some more information. I can't even get the H-scenes menu to appear.

Edited by autistic_child101