Sign in to follow this  
Antera

Tsuki no Kanata de Aimashou

This Visual Novel has not come out yet (Release date 2019-06-28)  Since Tone Work's VNs are very popular in English community you guys could try Localize it.. 

Tsuki no Kanata de Aimashou

1HL3OvP.jpg

From VNDB: If you could connect the past and the future with your smartphone, how would you fix your regrets?
The summer of high school second year―the girls are more whimsical, more mysterious, and more beautiful than ever.
The feeling of first love, the bittersweet memories of our high school lives, a regret-filled summer.

Summer, 25 years old―I became a salaryman before I’d realized. Looking up to the sky, I remembered the dreamy days. Reminiscently, I turned on the smartphone I used during my high school days. I opened the messaging app and sent myself a message. 
“You will regret it”
A message to my past self. A message that cannot be delivered. But — the phone responded.
“What is this, all of the sudden?”
This is — a message from myself — from the past.

OP:

• Like 2

I would love to see NekoNyan get some of Tone Works VNs.  I recently finished playing Hoshi Ori, and I think that one made it all the way to Kamige territory, and Hatsukoi 1/1 was pretty good as well.  (Also, the Tsurezurescans fan translation group is amazing.  Their fan patches are easily professional quality)

• Like 2

I've thoroughly enjoyed the visual novels I've played by them, I would definitely love to see this game come over. I'm always a sucker for good looking art styles and the cover art for this looks absolutely amazing.

I'm holding out hope they TL Ginharu, which already has its own request topic to boot, but yeah. We'll see about this after its JP release I suppose.

• Like 1