ztrepzilius

What's your favorite platform to play visual novels?

What are the reasons you prefer to play visual novels on certain device? Do you think it's worth the cost for companies port to mobile device, handheld console, etc. I asked because I seen some people repeatedly asking for PS Vita/Nintendo Switch ports.

I wish my laptop hadn't broke, so I could enjoy VNs while laid down on my sofa. 
Instead I have to stay at my desk. 
It's not so bad, but after 6 hours it becomes uncomfortable... :sweat:

• Like 1

Play 'em on my gaming PC.
I've been entertaining the idea of getting some kind of tablet for the convenience but haven't gotten around to it. Those things are expensive.

Maybe I'll just get a small, cheap laptop so I can read in bed and during long trips. 

10 hours ago, GodSlayer9029 said:

I read them on my pc but I also wish I could lay down while playing them since it does get uncomfortable after awhile. ^.^'

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut 01.gif

Yoruka is beautiful 

I play them exclusively on my gaming PC.  I wouldn't mind playing them on a tablet, as I think they would work well there,  but I haven't been able to find any VNs for Android that are both translated into English and that I want to read.  Add to that how much money I've already spent on VNs for the PC versions, and I don't think I'll ever bother switching.

I use my laptop almost exclusively.  It is much easier for me to find comfortable positions to be in for a while using a laptop than anything else I've used, including a tablet.  I've never owned a Vita or a Switch, but I think I would pick laptop over those, too.