Sign in to follow this  
ztrepzilius

Which characters' route that you wish would exist in your favorite visual novel?

It happens a lot for me - almost always one of my top two or three characters in every visual novel doesn't get a route.  Da Capo 2 is my favorite visual novel ever.  I generally like most of the characters and many of them get routes.  But Akane is my favorite character by far in Da Capo 2 and she doesn't get a route.  That one is super memorable for me because one of the game extras is some of the voice actresses talking about their roles and the game.  Akane's voice actress talks about not being a route.

Posted (edited)

Whenever the question was asked i knew immediately who route I wanted, and that would be Yuki Tokita from G-senjou no Maou (https://vndb.org/v211). I don't know why she didn't have a route of her own and I believe it was a massive oversight on Akabei Soft2's part. She was such a great character with a role that couldn't be filled by any other. Out of all the character routes in that game I wanted to see hers the most and was pretty devastated when I learned she didn't posses her own route.

G-senjou no Maou 01.jpg

Edited by GodSlayer9029
  • Like 2

It'd have to be Sanjou Makoto from Nobel Works for me.  She was my favorite character in that game and no route.  image.png.0bfa84d7f314403f97ea4af9d9d62aff.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GodSlayer9029 said:

Whenever the question was asked i knew immediately who route I wanted, and that would be Yuki Tokita from G-senjou no Maou (https://vndb.org/v211). I don't know why she didn't have a route of her own and I believe it was a massive oversight on Akabei Soft2's part. She was such a great character with a role that couldn't be filled by any other. Out of all the character routes in that game I wanted to see hers the most and was pretty devastated when I learned she didn't posses her own route.

G-senjou no Maou 01.jpg

Damn I relate so much 

• Like 1

Ofusa-san from Dracu-RIOT. While Elina is still best girl, I AM curious about what it's like for a normal human living in Aqua Eden, and I feel like an Ofusa route could have provided some insight on that. Azusa doesn't count, she has fairly heavy ties to vampires, being the dorm manager for a bunch of them and being part of the onmyo division to boot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DarthSteel said:

It'd have to be Sanjou Makoto from Nobel Works for me.  She was my favorite character in that game and no route.  image.png.0bfa84d7f314403f97ea4af9d9d62aff.png

She's definitely another strong character, though I wouldn't say my favorite. I really wanted a route for her and was pretty heartbroken when i found out that she didn't even get the extra route after completing all of the other heroines. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GodSlayer9029 said:

G-senjou no Maou 01.jpg

10 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Damn I relate so much 

So little words, but so many feels. I understand your pain brother.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, CrazyYanmega said:

Ofusa-san from Dracu-RIOT. While Elina is still best girl, I AM curious about what it's like for a normal human living in Aqua Eden, and I feel like an Ofusa route could have provided some insight on that. Azusa doesn't count, she has fairly heavy ties to vampires, being the dorm manager for a bunch of them and being part of the onmyo division to boot.

This was my second choice, by far.