Reaperwarp22

Fureraba After Story Access Problems

Hi I recently bought Fureraba After Story through Manga Gamer. I followed the Archive merge instrucions and tried to access the after stories via new game but it always sends me to the prologue. Is there any prerequisites for accessing the dlc? I have only 100% completed the Yuzuyu and Rina routes.

Hmm I asked around and that shouldn't happen :nani:

You should be able to access the After stories even with a fresh copy of Fureraba.

Could you try the merging process again and if that doesn't work maybe try to download Fureraba clean again :dontask:

The After Stories option comes up after "starting a new game" so maybe it's hiding from you?

I tried to do the merging multiple times now in different ways and with different versions and all worked for me :nani:

Or did you resolve that issue already?

I tried starting a new game, it just asks for a name and then goes into prologue. I tried with update and without.

One thing I noticed is that DLC files didn't overwrite any files in Archive folder (and no, I'm not making a folder inside or anything like that), because it would mean the game have to be programmed beforehand to read those files.

Yeah the overwrite I think is only for manually patched versions. With a freshly downloaded copy on Steam I won't get the overwrite prompt as well. But after picking a name in new game I get the DLC menu ;x

Will ask the others what may be the cause for this :notlooking:

I use version from this website and I got DLC for free for pre-ordering I guess.

Edited by HeadHunter

I have the Mangagamer version of both and the dlc doesn't work for me either, I've tried pasting the files in every folder too. Still haven't figured out the fix/workaround

Saves.zip

Could you try to download these saves and use them for your game? It fixed the problems for some with this issue. Also moving the Fureraba game folder between Harddrives helped some people.
If you can't DL these saves from here just send me a PM.