Sign in to follow this  
dust10

Hello,good-bye no audio

Hello,

Just got around to playing this but immediately noticed something was off. Mainly that the game was not playing any audio at all. I thought that was how it was at the start so played a few 30 minutes in yet not a single audio played at that time span. I would see the BGM title change and also click the voice tab for playback yet nothing.

I would also like to say that my speakers are working as I can hear the audio on all my other games & videos, and I've made sure to check my volume mixer to see if I didn't stupidly mute it there as well. Not sure what's going on as I also got Sabbat of the Witch here and that played perfectly. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hm, that's the first time we've heard about that issue. We will look into it of course.
Maybe you could try to reinstall the game to see if that fixes the problem.

:notlooking:

Yeah, I've tried reinstalling it but unfortunately did nothing to fix it. If it helps knowing, I use a Windows 10 Home and installed the game in a separate HDD because my main SSD is running low on space.

Hey just wanted to say I fixed the issue. I don't know the reason why but Unity in general doesn't seem to want to play nice with Asus Sonic Studio 3. I tested several games running Unity and they were all mute. I had to disable Sonic Studio 3 to get the audio playing on Unity games. Why this happens though is a mystery since everything works with Unity being the only exemption. Probably a Unity problem?

Anyways problem solved. :wink2:

Well, that's good to hear and now we have a little bit of info on that issue. Thanks!
:cutesmile: