Periah250

Deatte 5-fun wa Ore no Mono! Jikan Teishi to Atropos

Deatte 5-fun wa Ore no Mono! Jikan Teishi to Atropos

37698.jpg.9c0f0eb4c610a73299c4a03f1abedb73.jpg

https://vndb.org/v23388

Hey look a developer thats rather new, has nice art work and not a single localization at all! This developer doesn't get much  fanfare at least here in the west. Shall we change that?

8 years and 6 released titles doesn’t seem new to me. Artwork looks okay, but seems rather generic to be honest. Also, the story is pretty much a copy of Chrono Clock. 

4 hours ago, blueskydreams said:

8 years and 6 released titles doesn’t seem new to me. Artwork looks okay, but seems rather generic to be honest. Also, the story is pretty much a copy of Chrono Clock. 

>copying Chrono Clock plot without having somebody on the same level as Mikage as the writer

Why does this game exist again? 

40 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

>copying Chrono Clock plot without having somebody on the same level as Mikage as the writer

Why does this game exist again? 

I wish I knew. Then again, this VN was suggested for probably all the wrong reasons anyway...

Edited by blueskydreams

1 hour ago, Virgin Smasher said:

We're more bullying the company for shamelessly ripping off a decent moege.

To be honest the main factor that made me make this request was the white haired girl...shes cute (was going to add a emoji here but everytime i open the menu the website freezes on mobile so whoops)

Well, about Chrono Clock... I think almost everyone hate that game, just because, well, plot and writers who worked on that game...

I don't think that Atropos would be worse than Chrono Clock, but Hulotte games are usually very long, so... Yeah, I don't know if we ever get them in English