Yelsha

Irotoridori No Sekai Kickstarter by Sol Press

Sol Press (@SolPressUSA) Tweeted:
Exciting news! We'll be launching the Kickstarter for the localization of @favo_official Irotoridori no Sekai on February 4, 2019! This will be your chance to back for exclusive goods such as hard copies, artbooks, shirts, and much more! https://t.co/bAVvPG5mlR

Sol Press (@SolPressUSA) Tweeted:
We
really
really
really
 really
   really
   really
  really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
 really
   really
   really
really
need you to back Irotoridori no Sekai on February 4th

I hope we reach all of the goals, so good luck backing this. I would back this if I could ,but I'll be watching the Kickstarter for updates. I'm so excited about this visual novel! I just love the op theme. Anyway feel free to discuss your thoughts and etc. 

This will definitely be a wait and see. As much as I want to play this game, I am not a fan of Kickstarter. It's just too risky. I have supported other VN projects and translations via Kickstarter and have come away disappointed every time. 

10 minutes ago, blueskydreams said:

This will definitely be a wait and see. As much as I want to play this game, I am not a fan of Kickstarter. It's just too risky. I have supported other VN projects and translations via Kickstarter and have come away disappointed every time. 

I don't pledge, but I do watch the Kickstarters that interest me. I buy them on Steam later on, I just don't back them. Anyway it will be great if we get the fandiscs if the goals are reached.