Periah250

Shuffle Essence +

I mean lets be honest anyone whos been into the vn community for a few years will have heard of if not played this game. however their definitive edition has never been translated...except for YumeHaven...but we don't talk about that.

https://vndb.org/v28

7908.jpg.aa2c6dfdca7d4f7f301bdb3b78360f7d.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom-Cruise said:

tfw you bought Yumehaven's version on steam without doing any prior research.............

You bought the Yumehaven version? 

On 1/25/2019 at 3:48 AM, Tom-Cruise said:

ye boi

mayumi has a route in that version I believe I'm tempted to get it because mayumi is best girl...but no other heroines aside the two additions, dubious translation and engine and no 18+? I really don't think its worth it.

1 hour ago, Periah250 said:

mayumi has a route in that version I believe I'm tempted to get it because mayumi is best girl...but no other heroines aside the two additions, dubious translation and engine and no 18+? I really don't think its worth it.

Rin and Mayumi's  route were the only things that eased my buyer's remorse. But yeah, like everything you've just stated above, I wouldn't recommend it unless the discount is above 50% off. 

Edited by Tom-Cruise

2 hours ago, Tom-Cruise said:

Rin and Mayumi's  route were the only things that eased my buyer's remorse. But yeah, like everything you've just stated above, I wouldn't recommend it unless the discount is above 50% off. 

Damn we really need essence + then!

I really want essence +. It has so many routes compared to the Steam version which wasn't bad, but not the greatest imo. I just hope Navel will decide to sell their vns to another good company. Too bad Mangagamer can't localize anymore, but maybe someone like this one can. There are a lot of Navel titles I wish to read.