Tom-Cruise

January is killing me...

ALRIGHT!!! 

Let's take a look at my shopping list for this week and the week after...

. Resident evil 2 remake

. Hello; Goodbye

. Sugar Style

. Ace combat 7

. Kingdom Hearts 3

. No more heroes Travis strikes again

. A Nintendo Switch

. my rent

. My medical bill 

. My college fees

. My booze

Guess I won't be needing my second kidney after all. 

ed2661aa3dd02f957f779fbf5eb05c192f7706398bd3c448ec44a3b809210fb1.gif

Edited by Tom-Cruise
  • Haha 1

That's quite a list, but a good one. I'm looking forward to reading Hello, Goodbye too. I love the op theme, plot sounds cool, and art style. 

• Thanks 1

Oh wow, you rich! And here I thought I was a huge spender. Hopefully, you got some of those games on sale. You must have lots of free time to play all of those games. Best of luck! 

I’m getting RE2 Remake, Ace Combat 7, and Kingdom Hearts 3 as well. Plus, I just got my copy of Tales of Vesperia in the mail today. However, while I know that that is a lot games to both buy and play. I most definitely wouldn’t have been able to buy all of them at launch without some sort of discount. Fortunately, I was able to get these games at about half off.:happy3:

Edited by blueskydreams

7 hours ago, blueskydreams said:

Oh wow, you rich! And here I thought I was a huge spender. Hopefully, you got some of those games on sale. You must have lots of free time to play all of those games. Best of luck! 

NAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I wish I was, but college debt is a real bitch to me. I just so happened to have won a $500 dollar gift card at my local supermarket 2 years ago during Christmas, so I thought I might as well just use it all before it expires. These are probably the only games I'll be getting this year because final exams are coming up and I won't have time for much gaming:sosad:.................or that's what I'm telling myself, Melty Moment and Making Lovers looks great.