Hi, I just joined. I been reading visual novels since 2015 on Steam and Youtube. I decided to join this cool community. My 1st visual novel was Grisaia. 

5 hours ago, Yelsha said:

Hi, I just joined. I been reading visual novels since 2015 on Steam and Youtube. I decided to join this cool community. My 1st visual novel was Grisaia. 

Grisaia a qualoty choice, who was your favorite character?

Welcome to the family! I look forward to discussing anything Visual Novel, Video Game, Anime, etc. related with you here.

Grisaia is a great first title to start out with! Mine was Da Capo 2 and Clannad. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, blueskydreams said:

Welcome to the family! I look forward to discussing anything Visual Novel, Video Game, Anime, etc. related with you here.

Grisaia is a great first title to start out with! Mine was Da Capo 2 and Clannad. 

Thank you for the welcome! 

3 hours ago, Yelsha said:

Michiru is my favorite character. 

I prefered sachi but after awhile kazuki became my favorite. I cant say i like michiru shes my least favorite.

1 hour ago, Periah250 said:

I prefered sachi but after awhile kazuki became my favorite. I cant say i like michiru shes my least favorite.

Sachi is my 2nd favorite. Kazuki may be my 3rd or 4th favorite.

51 minutes ago, Yelsha said:

Sachi is my 2nd favorite. Kazuki may be my 3rd or 4th favorite.

have you ever played majikoi? if so, Wanko's seiyuu is the same person as Kazuki's.

8 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

have you ever played majikoi? if so, Wanko's seiyuu is the same person as Kazuki's.

No, but I heard of it.

1 minute ago, Tsukishiro said:

Makina was my favorite but I'm pretty biased if you know what I mean.

She was good a character. She had a sad, but good route.

53 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

Well i suggest majikoi its long, a great read and it has tons of great girls ^^.

Ok I'll check it out. Ty

Edited by Yelsha

8 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

No problem, have you played a bad vn yet?

No, but Japanese School Life was pretty meh. I liked the artstyle though. I always try to read vndb and reviews online before I buy one on Steam. 

I guess I'm in the minority, my favorite character in Grisaia was Amane, and I couldn't STAND Michiru, lol.

Majikoi and Majikoi S are great VNs, well worth the time to 100% both games.

My first VN was CLANNAD, which still holds a special place in my heart.  I'd really recommend trying that one if you haven't yet.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Yelsha said:

No, but Japanese School Life was pretty meh. I liked the artstyle though. I always try to read vndb and reviews online before I buy one on Steam. 

Well thats a pretty good plan. I recommend not playing shinigami kiss...hated that thing.

13 hours ago, DarthSteel said:

I guess I'm in the minority, my favorite character in Grisaia was Amane, and I couldn't STAND Michiru, lol.

My first VN was CLANNAD, which still holds a special place in my heart.  I'd really recommend trying that one if you haven't yet.

No for me amane was pretty high up on my list shes awesome and yea michiru was a pain in the ass.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Same for me. But I'm an Amane-type. 
Housewaifus are a bless.
That said, welcome to MoegeLand. Enjoy your stay :smug:

Thank you for welcoming me.

Edited by Yelsha

14 hours ago, DarthSteel said:

I read most of Clannad. I really like it. I added Majikoi to my vndb wishlist.

I think I remember reading that JAST got the localization rights for Majikoi, but no clue when or if it'll ever get an official English release.  If you can find a Japanese copy, there is a VERY good fan translation patch for both games.

3 minutes ago, DarthSteel said:

I think I remember reading that JAST got the localization rights for Majikoi, but no clue when or if it'll ever get an official English release.  If you can find a Japanese copy, there is a VERY good fan translation patch for both games.

Ok, it will be a while before I read that one. I have others I am reading on Steam. 

If you decide to check out If My Heart Had Wings, look for the fan re-translation and content restoration patch.  The official localization was terrible, and made of the routes an unreadable mess of gibberish.  But with the fan re-translation, it's easily one of my top 10 (might even make the top 5) favorite VN's, so you might want to add it to your list at some point!