Neb Neb

December Announcements!

Yuzusoft: "Sekai, dear, explain, please, why you can't release our games for years, when Nekonyan Soft just released our game in few months after licensing... And it's not machine translation".

Sekai: "Ehm... eeh... Yuzusoft-sama... E-eh... *breathing heavily*..."

Yuzusoft: "Sayonara, Sekai. We are closing the partnership with you".

Sekai: "Oh, no... (minus one else developer) I beg you, no!"

Yuzusoft: "You time is up. You're now not on the throne in the West, Sekai-san. Now it's my time to shine". :happy3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I think sekai project is finally figuring out they can't announce 300 titles and not expect back lash XD. Also do you guys think the whole acquisition to the rights of senran banka was obtain via a naked wrestling match at midnight in a denny's parking lot?

I remember a bunch of people posting requests for making lovers. Glad to see that forum section isn't just to give us the sense of a voice :happy3: Here's to nekonyan the real MVPs

• Like 2

Oh man, what a year! This is wonderful. You've done it again NekoNyanSoft! Another set of announcements that genuinely surprise me yet again. I mean, I guess I should have expected it, but I really wasn't expecting follow-up games from both Yuzusoft and Smee so soon. It hasn't even been 2 months since the release of Sanoba Witch and I was not expecting the Yuzusoft title to be Senran Banka of all titles! As a fan of Yuzusoft and as someone who has been very frustrated with the lack of any updates or any form of communication for the fans of these titles, I feel like I learned that even a developer can be unhappy with a partnership. It makes me really happy to see that both Smee and Yuzusoft have enjoyed their relationship with NekoNyanSoft and want to get more of their titles out there for us to play. I can't wait for 2019!

Oh, I went ahead and pre-ordered Hello Goodbye on the NekoNyanSoft website. Is the soundtrack available right now to listen to or will it be released when the game comes out on January 25th?

This is awesome news - thanks so much! I'm definitely interested in both of these :D. Is there any chance that either (or both?) might get physical releases? Also, seeing as there've just been 2 new announcements, does that mean there are 2 announcements being worked on to replace the 2 announcements that've just been made? /greedy :P. 

Seriously though - great news, and can't wait for the both of them to come out. 2019 is looking very solid :D.

Now if only Yuzusoft would let us have uncensored images... Until then, SUMEE will remain numero uno in my heart.

Bold strategy, picking up the games the biggest English communities on the web are clamoring for and all. :smug:

Holy crap this is amazing!  I'm so happy!  We might be able to rescue Dracu-Riot from Sekai as well!  NekoNyan has already become my favorite localization company, I hope you guys can keep this up for years to come!

3 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

NekoNyanSoofuto showed us they can perform miracles. Good boys, keep up the good work. 
Now I'll patiently wait for my miracle to come :smug:

I bet they have the ability to turn water into wine as well.

2 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

I just need them to turn an impossible Walkure Romanze translated into a possible one :smug:

well well, it might not be so "impossible" after all. :winky:

Maybe they'll go down the line of Requests starting with the ones with the most views.
Let's see...Aokana was already announced, Eushully hates localizations so they're out. So it looks like next in line would be Monobeno :pocky:

2 hours ago, Tom-Cruise said:

well well, it might not be so "impossible" after all. :winky:

Ye but Ricotta doesn't answer. They are basically dead. 
Should we start a searching team for them? Maybe they are trapped somewhere because of some evil people that don't want to give me true happiness! :cryy:

15 hours ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Hey, they got Sprite, which was thought to be impossible until nekonyan announced it. It gives me hope that August Soft Partnership might be a possibility.  

This guy is positive. I like this guy. 

1 hour ago, El Mugaro Zombie said:

I'm gonna ask the question that needs to be asked even if I know the answer already:

Will Senren Banka have mosaics?

Ye it will have mosaics 

17 hours ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Hey, they got Sprite, which was thought to be impossible until nekonyan announced it. It gives me hope that August Soft Partnership might be a possibility.  

This guys positive...I don't like him.

this guy has wanko as his profile picture...I like him.

those two things counter act each other...I don't have a solid opinion of him.

3 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Hey, being positive is not a fault :reee:

Id rather be negative and when something bad happens not be surprised.