CrazyYanmega

Other Yuzusoft Titles?

Is there a point in asking about them since you've already done Sanoba Witch?

If we still need to ask for them, I'd like to request Riddle Joker and Amairo Islenauts. Sadly, Dracu-RIOT and Senren Banka have been licenced by Sekai Project and thus will never see the light of day in the West.

21 minutes ago, CrazyYanmega said:

Is there a point in asking about them since you've already done Sanoba Witch?

If we still need to ask for them, I'd like to request Riddle Joker and Amairo Islenauts. Sadly, Dracu-RIOT and Senren Banka have been licenced by Sekai Project and thus will never see the light of day in the West.

Don't forget to add Tenshin Ranmen to that list!  😡

But, yes, I hope that Sanoba Witch did well because 1.) Yuzusoft and 2.) I want NekoNyanSoft to be successful. Hopefully, it means more Yuzusoft titles from NekoNyanSoft. They did an amazing job localizing Sanoba Witch!

Edited by blueskydreams

They just got Senran Banka from Sekai Project , I hope they get the rest of their titles sometime.

Edited by Yelsha

4 hours ago, Yelsha said:

They just got Senran Banka from Sekai Project , I hope they get the rest of their titles sometime.

With acquiring Senran Banka from Yuzusoft, I think anything's possible. It sounds to me like Yuzusoft has been very pleased with their relationship with NekoNyanSoft. I would certainly hope this means more Yuzusoft titles in the future.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, blueskydreams said:

With acquiring Senran Banka from Yuzusoft, I think anything's possible. It sounds to me like Yuzusoft has been very pleased with their relationship with NekoNyanSoft. I would certainly hope this means more Yuzusoft titles in the future.

Same here, the next title I want is Dracu Riot or Riddle Joker. 

Ohhhh i really want Amairo Islenauts and Riddle Joker to get translated next after Senren Banka is release this year.....i've watch japanese walkthrough on youtube for both of them and base on my opinion this 2 title are really worth it if both of them can go to western....GO NekoNyanSoft!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 6:12 AM, Yelsha said:

Same here, the next title I want is Dracu Riot or Riddle Joker. 

didn't dracu riot already translated even if it by fans translated

6 hours ago, yosua98 said:

didn't dracu riot already translated even if it by fans translated

Yes, but I don't think it got fully translated, cause before it did Sekai project announced it a few years ago.

It did get fully translated, but not completely proofread and stuff. Someone in the group released it early, possibly because they saw the Sekai acquisition coming. Something like this happened with the very first Dracu-Riot translation it seems. And history ended up repeating itself.

That being said. I DO want an official translation. Dracu-Riot is my favorite VN, and Elina is my favorite heroine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrazyYanmega said:

It did get fully translated, but not completely proofread and stuff. Someone in the group released it early, possibly because they saw the Sekai acquisition coming. Something like this happened with the very first Dracu-Riot translation it seems. And history ended up repeating itself.

No, there is no complete translation of Dracu-Riot.

Yes, there is patches that got released. The only releases of the Dracu-Riot translation were the initial Elina patch and the one that translated everything except Miu’s route.

However, those were released long before the Sekai Project acquisition and the 2nd group that took over the project were only able to release a small edit patch to change the British style of the translation over to a more America-ish version. Since the group went dark after the Sekai Project announcement, who knows what is left to do. Plus the fact that the release itself stalled...

Edited by blueskydreams

...? I've completed Dracu-Riot though... Every route. Including Miu's. It was all in English.

EDIT: This is partly why I'm baffled at Sekai Project taking so long to release Dracu Riot. They had a practically finished project dropped in their laps. And then... nothing. Lost in the woods. Eaten by a Wendigo. Gone.

Edited by CrazyYanmega
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CrazyYanmega said:

...? I've completed Dracu-Riot though... Every route. Including Miu's. It was all in English.

EDIT: This is partly why I'm baffled at Sekai Project taking so long to release Dracu Riot. They had a practically finished project dropped in their laps. And then... nothing. Lost in the woods. Eaten by a Wendigo. Gone.

Eaten by a Wendigo? Dude, it’s not a mystery anymore why Dracu-Riot or the other Yuzusoft games, Tenshin Ranman and Senran Banka, which were announced by Sekai Project, as far back as 2015 for one of them, haven’t been released. They stalled. 

They stalled because of things between Sekai Project and Yuzusoft didn't work out. Sekai Project can't exactly release those Yuzusoft titles if Yuzusoft says "no." You seem confused, but NN did make mention of the situation which if you think about the fact that Senran Banka, an already announced title by Sekai Project, is in NN's hands now, then it starts to make a ton of sense. 

Well, it's translated. But, while I was unaware of a full translation being leaked online, I do know that the translation is far from complete since the last update that I saw for the game back in 2017 said that the game still required an overhaul of the translation and major editing work.  

Edited by blueskydreams

Why would Yuzusoft give SP the licence if they didn't want them to release though...?

And the translation is pretty complete. A little rough around the edges here and there, but complete.

Having played the full version of Dracu-riot myself, the only thing I think it needs is a solid editing pass and it's good to go, the translation copy I have is completely done, even the "secret" route is fully translated, as well as all of the menus.  I honestly wouldn't object too much if SP had just dumped it onto the market as is without even an editing pass and asked money for it.  It's already in good enough condition to pay for, in my opinion.

Hopefully Yuzusoft is pleased with how NekoNyan has handled Sanoba Witch and will take Dracu-riot away from SP and give it to NN.  I'd really like to be able to buy a legit English translation.

As for why Yuzusoft would give SP the license and then not allow them to release?  My best guess would be that Yuzusoft looked at what SP did with their localization and decided they didn't like it for some reason, but that's just a guess.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, CrazyYanmega said:

Why would Yuzusoft give SP the licence if they didn't want them to release though...?

And the translation is pretty complete. A little rough around the edges here and there, but complete.

I kind of feel like you are asking the same question over and over again, expecting an answer that none of us clearly know the answer to. At best, we can only offer speculation, nothing more.

Let me ask you a question, why haven't you directed that question to either Sekai Project or Yuzusoft yet? And while you are at it, could you ask about Tenshin Ranman? I'm still wondering where the heck Tenshin Ranman went! I've been waiting years for that title since Sekai Project was suppose to release that VN a long time ago, but haven’t. And this was long before they acquired Dracu-Riot and Senren Banka. The only difference between your question and mine is that despite you wondering where Dracu-Riot disappeared off to, you actually got the chance to read your title and still can read it anytime while I can't. If you feel like the translation is good then cool stuff.

I'm no expert on how translations work and have to believe the words of what people who actually worked on the project said regarding what they felt this title needed. In other words, meaning that I want a more professional translation since I think that Dracu-Riot deserves it than the fan-translation that we currently have. 

Edited by blueskydreams

I actually did ask Sekai Project. Several times. And they kinda just blew me off every time. Sorry about the repeated questions, I'm just very confused by all this.

8 hours ago, CrazyYanmega said:

I actually did ask Sekai Project. Several times. And they kinda just blew me off every time. 

Classic Sekai Project. Of course they would. 

All in favor for more Yuzusoft titles!!! Really want to read Amairo Islenauts, really sad that it never finished even for FanTL

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I've been in love with Yuzusoft since Noble Works. Every game of theirs I have played I have enjoyed to the fullest. The art that they use in their titles is probably my favorite of any visual novel I've ever played. So I'm really happy NekoNyan picked up Senren  Banka https://vndb.org/v19073 after Denpasoft dropped it. I would love it if they ended up getting Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!? https://vndb.org/v1322 as well.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 01.gif

Edited by GodSlayer9029
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GodSlayer9029 said:

I've been in love with Yuzusoft since Noble Works. Every game of theirs I have played I have enjoyed to the fullest. The art that they use in their titles is probably my favorite of any visual novel I've ever played. So I'm really happy NekoNyan picked up Senren  Banka https://vndb.org/v19073 after Denpasoft dropped it. I would love it if they ended up getting Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!? https://vndb.org/v1322 as well.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 01.gif

yeah me too. Since i've played Noble Works I'am always think that this company is so damn good both character design and story. It has it's unique style to their character

• Like 2

I believe this counts as double posting or something but I don't care: Yuzusoft is selling keychains of every main yuzusoft heroine chibi, but they have jitome eyes.

D1LqVavUYAARMDa.png

D1LqX6xUwAAavK2.png

I need it and now you do too.

That looks like the start of a slippery slope in which all my money gets spent on "collectables".  Truly a frightening thing...

On 3/9/2019 at 9:58 AM, CrazyYanmega said:

I believe this counts as double posting or something but I don't care: Yuzusoft is selling keychains of every main yuzusoft heroine chibi, but they have jitome eyes.

I need it and now you do too.

Sweet, just checked it out via https://www.toypla.com/event_info/yuzu-soft_shop/

Going to definitely try to get some stuff~

Also, I just got done reading what was available for Amairo Islenauts, and I REALLLLLLY would like it to be Translated. All of the heroines have wonderful character, and it's an interesting story that has a little bit of mystery/fantasy involved in it. The MC is not a usual trope (At least from what I know) as he's actually everyone's sensei along with 1 teacher being a potential love interest (or so it seems). The premise is quite nice and unique, with great voice acting, music, and more.

I need.. more.. Masaki..
https://streamable.com/29kno 

• Like 2