Sign in to follow this  
Hikari

Typos in Sanoba Witch

I'm really enjoying Sanoba Witch right now. I'm sure translating a visual novel is a lot of work so it pains me to say this. It's related to story spoiler though.

Spoiler

Currently I'm playing past chapter 2 of Nene restart route and I notice a lot of typos in this route, much more than the common route and first Nene route. I haven't played other routes yet so I don't know how they compare to this route.

They don't detract from the experience but it would be better for them to be fixed than left alone. Is there anything I can do to help you identify them?

Thanks for bringing this amazing game outside of Japan!

Edited by Hikari

Hey! Thank you for your support! :cutesmile:
Do you have already downloaded our newest patch for Sanoba(Patch 1.24)? We fixed a lot of reported typos in that patch!

As for reporting bugs and typos you can always open a thread here in our forum(or use this thread now) or post them on our discord in the Sanoba channel!
You can post them as a screenshot or as a text snippet whatever you like best!
You could also write them all down in a txt.file (with the chapter number) and send it to me here on the forums as a PM!

We are really grateful for everyone helping us identify typos and bugs!

1 hour ago, Neb Neb said:

Do you have already downloaded our newest patch for Sanoba(Patch 1.24)? We fixed a lot of reported typos in that patch!

I believe so. I play the Steam version and it just updated yesterday.