Jump to content
Periah250

NekoNyan PM question

Recommended Posts

I don't feel like this belongs in feedback as it is pretty mundane. But me and A friend have been chatting and the question came up. I know NSFW images are banned from the forums But would any punishment be doled out  for sending it via PM? Can the moderator even read the PMs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, we can't read any PMs as far as I know. Just looked into it and couldn't find any option for that.
As for NSFW stuff in PMs, we don't mind it at all.
:winky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Neb Neb said:

No, we can't read any PMs as far as I know. Just looked into it and couldn't find any option for that.
As for NSFW stuff in PMs, we don't mind it at all.
:winky:

That's what I thought would happen. Thanks for the input. Now my long standing plan to crash neb's pc by sending a massive flow of hentai images will soon be underway Muwahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

That's what I thought would happen. Thanks for the input. Now my long standing plan to crash neb's pc by sending a massive flow of hentai images will soon be underway Muwahahaha

Geez, you really have it out for poor Neb. You’re like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.:nani2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blueskydreams said:

Geez, you really have it out for poor Neb. You’re like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.:nani2:

Yes but if i didnt have neb my life would be meaningless, were like batman and the joker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×