Toshibe

Cute Resort ~Shiyou yo♥ Ecchi na Activity~

Title: Cute Resort ~Shiyou yo♥ Ecchi na Activity~
Original title: キュートリゾート ~しようよ♥エッチなアクティビティ~
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer    : Digital Cute

https://vndb.org/v22731

Description
Cute Resort is a premium luxury resort where guests can openly enjoy both ero and leisure. However, nowadays it is only visited by virtuous guests and the important ‘ero’ is nowhere to be seen. It had become just like any other resort.
Aiming to accomplish its original goal of being an ecchi resort, the ‘Ero Cute’ management group decided to invite three full-fledged perverts who would not hesitate to do erotic things in front of others to enjoy the facilities. Their two-night stay with their sex partners will be the most perverted and erotic time that the resort has ever witnessed.

Welp, I made this post because I read than some Japanese developers hates foreigners :/
By this reason I want tell you guys about some groups like Digital Cute than don't hate foreigners.
Digital Cute is going to localize the shooting game Burunyanman worldwide in Steam.
I talked a few times with them in twitter and them seems pretty friendly.
For the same reason I want put this game in the wishlist, Digital Cute have a few games and them are only visual novels type eroge except by Burunyanman.
I´m have the physical of Burunyaman and I like it and it also have a psp port and they also they plan made a switch port too, so I assume that their work is pretty good and decent.
For the same reason I want request this title, to be honest I don´t know how is the game plot leaving aside the description but it looks pretty cute visually and have a length of 10 - 30 hours.
And considering they are pretty friendly maybe make business with them may not be difficult.
At least for my I would pay for this game.

PS: I hope you guys can understand me, my english grammar isn't the best because I speak spanish.

news_cuteresort02.jpg

Edited by Toshibe

You are aware that this is basically a fandisk of three other Digital Cute games, none of which were released in English?

Edited by Tsukishiro

36 minutes ago, Tsukishiro said:

You are aware that this is basically a fandisk of three other Digital Cute games, none of which were released in English?

And is that wrong? I'd like to request Ikusa Megami 2 be translated....not Ikusa Megami 1 mind you....I only want the sequel translated.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Periah250 said:

And is that wrong? I'd like to request Ikusa Megami 2 be translated....not Ikusa Megami 1 mind you....I only want the sequel translated.

Right, also this "fandisc" only share all characters from the previous titles.

2 hours ago, Toshibe said:

Right, also this "fandisc" only share all characters from the previous titles.

Well what are you gonna do making new characters is hard work, same with ips why do you think grisaia phantom trigger exists?