Periah250

When will Nekonyan be considered successful?

I think we can officially classify nekonyan as not a failure when they have their own wikipedia entry. Until then I'd say its just a test platform, don't want anyone here getting smug.:smugg:

6 hours ago, Periah250 said:

I think we can officially classify nekonyan as not a failure when they have their own wikipedia entry. Until then I'd say its just a test platform, don't want anyone here getting smug.:smugg:

How does having a Wikipedia page = success? Please explain your logic.

6 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

RIP Sekai :nani2:

Jesus man way to kick sekai in the nads.

And I'm not ridiculing nekonyan I'm just picking on them alittle, its all in good fun.

Edited by Periah250

I will consider myself "successful" when I can pay the rent for my own apartment and don't have to eat instant ramen every second day :nani2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Neb Neb said:

I will consider myself "successful" when I can pay the rent for my own apartment and don't have to eat instant ramen every second day :nani2:

You guys hear that even neb neb needs to eat I do believe that confirms it can be killed...or is that the bleeding rule?

9 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

You guys hear that even neb neb needs to eat I do believe that confirms it can be killed...or is that the bleeding rule?

What are you on about? Just pay the man his dues! He needs subsistence too.

Edited by blueskydreams

38 minutes ago, blueskydreams said:

What are you on about? Just pay the man his dues! He needs subsistence too.

No I know Im just saying if there ever comes a time he grows too powerful we know his achilles heel now

3 hours ago, Periah250 said:

No I know Im just saying if there ever comes a time he grows too powerful we know his achilles heel now

But Neb Neb is an powerful god amongst moral man! He is a god that transcends all understanding. He has no need for such things like “eating” or “ramen.” He gets his powers from all of the “moe girls!” Therefore, he has no weaknesses! :star:

Edited by blueskydreams

21 minutes ago, blueskydreams said:

But Neb Neb is an powerful god amongst moral man! He is a god that transcends all understanding. He has no need for such things like “eating” or “ramen.” He gets his powers from all of the “moe girls!” Therefore, he has no weaknesses! :star:

Which is why im trying to find such a weakness for when he bretrays us.