Sign in to follow this  
A2ZOMG

Sanoba Witch CG Unlock Fail

Long story short I've completed the game 100% but for some reason the game refuses me to give these last two CGs in extra mode...which to my understanding are Nanao's transformation and Shuuji/Meguru meeting up in MonHun. Need help.

SanobaWitchMissingCG.png

That issue was fixed with the latest patch! :winky:

If you bought the game in our store you can download the patch under the extra downloads dropdown menu in the "My games" tab!
image.png.12aa814928dc28247166974ea8c096df.png

I bought the game from Mangagamer. So to my understanding, there have been two patch updates, with the most recent one being on 11/6? When I check my SabbatOfTheWitch folder contents, what should I be seeing in that folder?  Currently the main outstanding changes I see in my package are the files patch.xp3, patch.xp3.sig, patch3.xp3, and patch3.xp3.sig.

After opening my game again and checking the Extra mode, I still don't see the two scenes in question, so I don't know if I misunderstood something.

Also while I'm pleased with the product, the actual installation process (at least on Mangagamer) was rather unintuitive. Obviously I was successful in playing the game in spite of the slightly complicated two part installation package, but I also wish there was more detailed walkthough of what to expect from the patching process as well.

Edited by A2ZOMG

I bought it from MG too and am having the same problem. I have all the patch files but it still shows ver 1.2.1 in the about menu. If I remove the original patch files and just leave the patch3 files it reverts to 1.2.0.

You only need the latest "patch.xp3" and "patch.xp3.sig" in your main installation folder. If it's called anything like "patch2.xp3" the game won't be able to locate it.
It includes all the fixes that we did in the 2 earlier patches.

7 hours ago, twisted said:

it still shows ver 1.2.1 in the about menu

I guess they haven't updated it so far ;x
The version should be 1.23 like this
image.png.7414c8104242180fbb3a15c7ff49000c.png

Thank you very much, this fixed the problem.

SabbatOfTheWitch_patch_1.23_installer at least from Mangagamer apparently produces the patch in files named patch3.xp3 and patch3.xp3.sig, which is why it wasn't working. I think maybe I'll see if I can contact Mangagamer to clarify the instructions so other customers can more easily understand the patch process.

Oh yeah, thanks we should also clarify that as well. I guess the installer produces a patch3 because it's the third patch... Something's not quite right there. Will look into it!