Antera

More announcements this year ?

8 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

in about 2 weeks after Sanoba is released

:notlooking: We will see about that. But we will definitely announce two more titles in the coming weeks and before the year ends :smug:

• Like 1

I wonder what the two titles are? I wish there was a hint or something to be able to speculate as to what they might be. I can’t wait for the announcement whenever that will be!

Walkure romance would be great, but doubtfull. I had two wishes for nekonyans august anouncements, i got one of them. Would be far too greedy for more now i guess :p

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skarren said:

Walkure romance would be great, but doubtfull. I had two wishes for nekonyans august anouncements, i got one of them. Would be far too greedy for more now i guess :p

WR would be a bless for me, but Ricotta has disappeared from the world  :cryy:

14 hours ago, Skarren said:

Walkure Romance would indeed be great. It’s just a shame that the studio is no more. My biggest wish was granted in NekoNyan’s August announcement so I am content. I would love to see another Yuzusoft game get licensed like RIDDLE JOKER, but I don’t want to get ahead of myself. I hope what NekoNyanSoft will announce will continue to be a genuine surprise for me.

Edited by blueskydreams

6 hours ago, DarthSteel said:

I really wish there was a way to save Dracu-Riot and Tenshin Ranman from Sekai project hell.

If Sekai won't improve, they might tank for good