blueskydreams

Irotoridori no Sekai Announcement

I don't know if anyone saw it yet, but Sol Press announced an official English release of Irotoridori no Sekai at their panel at KumoriCon today. I was in attendance when they announced it. They didn't provide many details about it other than that it will receive a Kickstarter and more will be announced when they start that up.

I was not expecting this announcement. I remember following Shinku Translation's fan translation project for the game a long time ago but then it all disappeared. It's exciting to see this coming over here! I have always wanted to play more Favorite games since all I have played has been Hoshizora no Memoria.

DqiQL6UWkAUgAuv.jpg

Edited by blueskydreams
  • Like 1

Not only that, also Mirai Radio to Jinkou-bato and Hitotsu Yane no, Tsubasa no Shita de were announced.

Guys lets not rub it in shall we?   i am pretty sure you guys have no idea at what goes on behind the scenes to secure these contracts.. all i can say is. that i am pretty sure there were more  publishers other than SolPress who were in talks with Favorite to acquire the license for Irotoridori .. However and this is what i think..

that the recent successful funding of VBF on kickstarter might have swung Favorite in SolPress favour.... Now all this is just business...but some people who are new to this dont take it so well (not pointing at anyone here Just giving a general opinion ) It happens in the beginning.. but then you learn to deal with it..i know you feel betrayed but that is how it is..i know this from experience... I am just going to keep it at that

Edited by Wildbreed

4 hours ago, Hades said:

I'm not rubbing it. Just sharing information to ppl here. No ill will present here : )

He didn't meant you. some ppl were sad on twitter that it was Sol who got license and not Neko. Still Kudos both Neko and Sol for brining this many good VNs. On my opinion Holy Trio announcements this year were bad. was expecting more from them. 

I'm not a fan of Kickstarters, but I'm curious to see how this will play out. It's still nice that I and other English readers can finally experience the series after so many years.