Sign in to follow this  
Admiral_Mikan

Hello guys!

Hi guys!

I really wanna say thank you first to Nekonyan for bringing Sabbat of the Witch for English release. Yuzusoft is my number #1 VN studio, and I've been playing their titles like Natsuzora Kanata, Tenshin Ranman, Dracu-Riot, Senren Banka, Riddle Joker, and even Sanoba Witch. It really surprised me back then when Nekonyan decided to license this.

My anime obssesion started when I read anime magazine that had AIR (Key/Visual Arts') as their cover. Since then, I immediately fell in love with japanese animation etc. My first visual novel ever was Little my Maid, back when I still in junior high school, and keep on playing VN until I graduated from college and working nowadays. Oh btw, with my nick and avatar, you can pretty much guess I played Kancolle quite hard back then, but recently, I just can't have enough time to play grinding games like I was in school. But still, Yamato was my best waifu hehehe.

I hope that we can get along, and also, Nekonyan will not stop here, and keep on releasing great stuff in the future :cutesmile:

Edited by Admiral_Mikan
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Admiral_Mikan said:

Hi guys!

I really wanna say thank you first to Nekonyan for bringing Sabbat of the Witch for English release. Yuzusoft is my number #1 VN studio, and I've been playing their titles like Natsuzora Kanata, Tenshin Ranman, Dracu-Riot, Senren Banka, Riddle Joker, and even Sanoba Witch. It really surprised me back then when Nekonyan decided to license this.

My anime obssesion started when I read anime magazine that had AIR (Key/Visual Arts') as their cover. Since then, I immediately fell in love with japanese animation etc. My first visual novel ever was Little my Maid, back when I still in junior high school, and keep on playing VN until I graduated from college and working nowadays. Oh btw, with my nick and avatar, you can pretty much guess I played Kancolle quite hard back then, but recently, I just can't have enough time to play grinding games like I was in school. But still, Yamato was my best waifu hehehe.

I hope that we can get along, and also, Nekonyan will not stop here, and keep on releasing great stuff in the future :cutesmile:

Well since you're here theres no escaping, I hope your family won't miss you! Have you ever heard of Azur lane? it's like a better kancolle.

14 hours ago, Periah250 said:

Well since you're here theres no escaping, I hope your family won't miss you! Have you ever heard of Azur lane? it's like a better kancolle.

Yeah, I like collecting its picture / wallpapers for my computer, and doujins (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but not the game itself. I'm pretty much done for from all mobage, and in my spare time, I rather read webnovel using my smartphone. I oftenly work on-site, and must constantly move since I have to oversee my technician to do their job. It's far easier to stop reading webnovel while moving, than playing mobage.

:sweat:

Edited by Admiral_Mikan

9 hours ago, Admiral_Mikan said:

Yeah, I like collecting its picture / wallpapers for my computer, and doujins (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but not the game itself. I'm pretty much done for from all mobage, and in my spare time, I rather read webnovel using my smartphone. I oftenly work on-site, and must constantly move since I have to oversee my technician to do their job. It's far easier to stop reading webnovel while moving, than playing mobage.

:sweat:

in that case check out manga rock it has tons of frequently updated manga to read. and no I'm not an automated advertisement system though I may sound it.