Sign in to follow this  
Admiral_Mikan

Scene freezing on Sabbat's Windowed mode

Hi guys, I want to report a bug that I just found. I frequently got scene freeze whenever switching from my Sabbat's window to another game, and back to Sabbat again. The sound still running, but the scene itself still stuck. I have to minimize the window and restore it again to make the scene runs again. Tbh, it's not really a fatal one, but just a little bugs me.

I hope that you can investigate it. :nani:

This is my recorded video when I found it, so you can see it by yourself

Btw, thanks for releasing this. I really appreciate it, not to mention, I'm a big fan of Yuzusoft titles :happy3:

Edit : Looks like running of Fullscreen only reduce the chance for screen freezing. Sometimes I still get it after switching from my other game.

Edited by Admiral_Mikan

Hmm we will look into it. I couldn't reproduce the bug on the spot right now. Is your CPU maybe maxed out while playing both games?

12 hours ago, Neb Neb said:

Hmm we will look into it. I couldn't reproduce the bug on the spot right now. Is your CPU maybe maxed out while playing both games?

Very unlikely. I'm using 6-cores 12-threads Ryzen 5 2600X processor running 3.9Ghz most of time and 16GB DDR4 RAM. I'll try to reinstalling the game, to see if my interrupted download because sabbat.exe got flagged as a virus, somehow causing this bug.

Edited by Admiral_Mikan

The problem still insist even after reinstalling the game. I still got freeze after switching program window. Maybe it has something to do with my computer got a problem when handle resource allocation when switching between fullscreen mode to windowed mode. Even once my Sabbat client crashed after I left her alone when playing other game for hours, and suddenly switched to Sabbat program.

My cpu doesn't even peak at all. Oh well, maybe my Windows 10 itself a bit allergic kek :eheehe:

Spoiler

2018-10-28 13_57_45-Window.jpg

Edit : Looks like it only happens with my World of Tanks game client. So far, I've been trying COD WW2, Farcry Primal, and other VNs too, and those games don't cause screen freeze to my Sabbat client. Hmm, weird.

:sweat:

Edited by Admiral_Mikan

Hum... Yeah that's really strange :eeeh:
I now also tried with different kind of games and can't reproduce the bug...And your system really should be good enough for both games to handle.
But like you said I guess it's a thing that happens only with World of Tanks? I'm really sorry I can't be of any more help :cryy: