Sign in to follow this  
bakauchuujin

Hello, Bakauchuujin here

Hello Bakauchuujin here, I found out about Nekonyan when I looked at fuwanovel. Personally I am a big fan of physical editions, as I feel more like I own the thing when I have a physical disc, so your focus on releasing physically is appreciated. I also like that you seem to care about mosaics, given that 3 of your 5 titles are listed as having mosaics removed, while in regards to the other 2 you give reasonable explenations as to why you can't release them without mosaics. The free steam patch is also something I really like that you are doing, though if possible I will go for a physical edition rather than steam. I look forward to seeing how things turn out when you start releasing your titles and will continue checking out this forum in the future.

The 5 current VNs that are worked on at the moment look interesting to me, as such I will buy all of them if the translation quality is decent (will find out other peoples opinions on it) and if they are released physically. If there are some that seem like they won't ever get a physical release I gues steam will have to make due, though in that case I will probably wait for discounts.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum!
Yes like we mentioned in our Blog post we extensively discussed the matter of physical editions and we hope we will find a way to satisfy your needs. :)