Sign in to follow this  
DarthSteel

Nekonyan release schedule

I was just looking through the FAQ for all of NekoNyans announced titles, and noticed that the estimated release dates were all between now and "summer 2019".  Seems awfully  ambitious to me, are you guys actually going to be able to do that?  I mean, it's great if you guys can actually hit those targets, I'm just wondering how realistic that is?  For example, Hello Lady says "winter 2018", and I think the Fureraba fan disc is also supposed to be done before the end of the year.  Just seems like a lot to get done in only two months!

Where did you read that Hello Lady will be out Winter 2018? Maybe you mistook it for Hello Goodbye? In our FAQ for Hello Lady we have the estimated release for Q2 2019.
image.png.419ab7b4a960397621ef8490b21a32fb.png

That aside we are confident in our release schedule. So far the only hiccup was our disappearing translator for Hello Goodbye and that shouldn't be happening again. But I guess everything could be possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

Yep, I meant Hello, Goodbye.  I messed up, sorry about that.  Thanks for the reply, I love how engaged with the fans NekoNyan is!  That release schedule is awesome, and I'm looking forward to every game you guys have in the pipeline!

Edited by DarthSteel