Hello,

I have been very excited since Ao no kanata was announced, which is a title I have always been wanting to read, and also got interest in other titles like Hello Lady, or the soon to be released Sanoba Witch which I just saw the opening movie and really liked it. I have been reading VNs for a few years now, but I am still fairly recent,  so I have a lot of content on the meanwhile until they get released. Hope we can get along well.

Posted (edited)

Hello ^^ welcome to the community. May I ask what titles you've played and or are playing at the moment? and oh my is that best waifu Arimura I spy?

arimura.jpg

Edited by Periah250

39 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

Hello ^^ welcome to the community. May I ask what titles you've played and or are playing at the moment? and oh my is that best waifu Arimura I spy?

arimura.jpg

Yeah, Arimura best girl.

Some titles I have played are Umineko, Root Double, Zero Escape, Danganronpa, SciADV series (Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Chaos;Child, Robotics;Notes), Subahibi, and a few more. Currently I am reading Dies Irae, and have a lot of other titles in the backlog like Fata Morgana and Utawarerumono for when I finish.

1 hour ago, Valkyrio100 said:

Yeah, Arimura best girl.

Some titles I have played are Umineko, Root Double, Zero Escape, Danganronpa, SciADV series (Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Chaos;Child, Robotics;Notes), Subahibi, and a few more. Currently I am reading Dies Irae, and have a lot of other titles in the backlog like Fata Morgana and Utawarerumono for when I finish.

I see your more for the story driven vns and sadly there arent many of those translated. Im currently waiting on Chaos;head Noah and damn was chaos;child amazing.

14 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

>Chaos;Child avatar

>reads mostly non-moege

You get a pass in my book. Welcome.

hey there's nothing wrong with moega on occasion :sneaky:

• Haha 1

Moege I have only read wagamama high spec, and maybe Kira kira if it doest count which I am not sure. Otherwise yeah, I prefer more plot oriented VNs, although the ones I cited that I am interested in my initial post are more of moege/charage.

46 minutes ago, Valkyrio100 said:

Moege I have only read wagamama high spec, and maybe Kira kira if it doest count which I am not sure. Otherwise yeah, I prefer more plot oriented VNs, although the ones I cited that I am interested in my initial post are more of moege/charage.

wagamama had good art but the story and writing really couldnt keep me hooked at all. and kirakira is a brief and fun ride and while i wouldn't classify it a moega I would classify it a charage

Hello Lady isn't either of those two, but the other two are.

1 hour ago, Periah250 said:

wagamama had good art but the story and writing really couldnt keep me hooked at all. and kirakira is a brief and fun ride and while i wouldn't classify it a moega I would classify it a charage

Yeah I agree on wagamama, most of the routes felt really similar, but even so it was enjoyable for me.

Yeah I agree on wagamama, most of the routes felt really similar, but even so it was enjoyable for me.

Well I mean it was a moega what were we expecting? Another steins;gate?

53 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

Well I mean it was a moega what were we expecting? Another steins;gate?

I was at least expecting not the same drama conflict and resolution. But I mean, the girls were cute, so as long as you enjoy them that is everything you need for a moege.

4 hours ago, Valkyrio100 said:

I was at least expecting not the same drama conflict and resolution. But I mean, the girls were cute, so as long as you enjoy them that is everything you need for a moege.

I only really read most of one route and then just skipped through the rest to collect the H-scenes.

14 hours ago, Periah250 said:

I only really read most of one route and then just skipped through the rest to collect the H-scenes.

A man of culture I see then. I approve.

24 minutes ago, Valkyrio100 said:

A man of culture I see then. I approve.

Hey if you'd like we could chat about Vns with each other at length?

2 hours ago, Periah250 said:

Hey if you'd like we could chat about Vns with each other at length?

Sure. Whenever you want. I am usually available online around afternoon/night EU timezone.

6 hours ago, Valkyrio100 said:

Sure. Whenever you want. I am usually available online around afternoon/night EU timezone.

You're in europe?

53 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

You're in europe?

Yeah. West Europe to be exact. Mornings I am working so I am usually unavailable too. What about you? Are you from the states?

51 minutes ago, Valkyrio100 said:

Yeah. West Europe to be exact. Mornings I am working so I am usually unavailable too. What about you? Are you from the states?

Land of burgers, human rights violations and plenty of racists. But anyway do you have a facebook messenger or such for easier or quicker communications?

40 minutes ago, Periah250 said:

Land of burgers, human rights violations and plenty of racists. But anyway do you have a facebook messenger or such for easier or quicker communications?

Yeah, discord or twitter. I will pm you.