CrazyYanmega

Question Regarding Limited Edition Sanoba Witch Physical Bundle

I'd like to request a rough estimate on price and what it might contain.

My close friend just had his birthday and I said I'd get him Sanoba Witch once it came out. Thought I might surprise him with the Limited Edition. That being said I'd probably need to save up for it, and having a rough estimate would help me budget.

EDIT: It occurs to me this might not be the correct place to ask this. If an admin could move it to the correct area, I'd be grateful.

Edited by CrazyYanmega
  • Like 1

Sadly we don't have a rough estimate right now. We are still waiting for the feedback from Yuzusoft about what physical goodies they still have the data for. We will definitely let you know as soon as we can make a rough estimate for the cost!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2018 at 10:49 PM, Neb Neb said:

Sadly we don't have a rough estimate right now. We are still waiting for the feedback from Yuzusoft about what physical goodies they still have the data for. We will definitely let you know as soon as we can make a rough estimate for the cost!

If I right, they can't find original PSD file for shop tokuten arts? That is strange, because... Well, they don't save it on the Cloud or somewhere...

We can't say for sure. It's just what we've been told so far. We will definitely let you guys know the moment we know the details! 

With recent news about Fureraba and Sanoba (Digital) going to MG store, is there a chance that box version of Sanoba gonna be able to purchase there too? :D

My thoroughly un-informed opinion is that the limited edition release might get delayed, while the digital comes out on time.  But that's just a guess.  Also, a hope, because I seem to have more or less run out of good translated VNs (at least in genres I'm interested in), so I'm really looking forward to this one coming out. 

Yes exactly, the physical release will be after the digital release because we still had to sort things out with Yuzusoft and other parties. We will inform you about how we want to handle it sometime soon. :pocky:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2018 at 5:48 PM, Neb Neb said:

Yes exactly, the physical release will be after the digital release because we still had to sort things out with Yuzusoft and other parties. We will inform you about how we want to handle it sometime soon. :pocky:

If it's okay to ask - do you think you'll be doing Steam keys + physical copies for the physical versions (not just Sanoba Witch I mean) like Mangagamer do with their hard copies, or would it be a case of only getting the physical copy if you buy physical?

Edited by snowbell55

8 hours ago, snowbell55 said:

do you think you'll be doing Steam keys + physical copies for the physical versions

Yes, that was our intention :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question: If I want to send a physical copy as a gift to a friend, can I get it sent directly to him? Or do I need to first receive it, then send it to him myself?

On 10/14/2018 at 8:28 AM, Neb Neb said:

Yes, that was our intention :wink2:

So 0 possibility to buy only the physical?

Somehow I forgot to press Submit Replay yesterday night. I guess I was too tired :dontask:

On 10/22/2018 at 11:45 AM, CrazyYanmega said:

Question: If I want to send a physical copy as a gift to a friend, can I get it sent directly to him? Or do I need to first receive it, then send it to him myself?

Yes, that should be possible. Just enter your friend's address as the delivery address and it should show up at his doorstep.

3 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:
9 hours ago, Toshibe said:

So 0 possibility to buy only the physical?

Well you get a free Steam key, what's the problem?

Exactly. It's just a free Steam key on top. You don't have to pay more because it's "physical+digital". :pocky:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Neb Neb said:

Somehow I forgot to press Submit Replay yesterday night. I guess I was too tired :dontask:

Yes, that should be possible. Just enter your friend's address as the delivery address and it should show up at his doorstep.

Exactly. It's just a free Steam key on top. You don't have to pay more because it's "physical+digital". :pocky:

how much will increased the price in the physical release?
I mean, I must pay for the physical plus the digital? or the digital comes as "gift"?
I asked it because I´m not live in USA, so I must pay double shipping. (I´m use PO BOX in Miami)
If I buy something directly from USA to Chile, the shipping will be cost over 40/60 USD, without tracking and I run the risk someone steal my copy in my postal office.
So I want keep in mind it.

EDIT: my error, I believed that the steam key are not free and I must pay it like a bundle pack.
Sekai Project and others company make it sometimes, I remember wanted buy the physical version of certain game but they only sell it in a bundle pack.

Edited by Toshibe

Not able to find it atm, but I am pretty sure they mentioned that they had used their current money on licenses and that they would first need to get some money from selling Sanoba Witch digitally before having enough to produce the physicals.

1 hour ago, bakauchuujin said:

Not able to find it atm, but I am pretty sure they mentioned that they had used their current money on licenses and that they would first need to get some money from selling Sanoba Witch digitally before having enough to produce the physicals.

Let's buy 2 copies of it. Everyone of us :smug:

6 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

If each copy doesn't cost a lot I will consider it, otherwise I will only buy one physical copy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Hello, is this NekoNyanSoft? 📱 

Hi, I would like to order 1 digital copy of Sanoba Witch please. 

What’s that?

*listens* 

Yes, I would like that to go please!

Edited by blueskydreams

Sadly the process of making and delivering physical editions is a long one.
After showing you guys what would be included in the physical editions there will be a (pre-)order time period.
After confirming the number of orders we will then send them to the manufacturer and after that's finished we still have to mail them around the world.
All in all that process will take around 4-6 months depending on how smooth everything goes.

So we are really sorry but we can't make a Christmas delivery happen :sosad:

Our blog post regarding physical editions and our two upcoming announcements will soon be finished (currently building the websites for each product)!