Sign in to follow this  
Formlose_Gestalt

Bradyon Veda

Bradyon Veda

BV.thumb.jpg.7bed1a4a7792686dbd980f3c7a73df97.jpg

VNDB Description:

It’s been three years since the end of the tragic Great War. In the midst of the central city of Moloch in defeated Japan appeared a man, Naoto, bearing the rusted badge of Nephilim. Nephilim was the 10-man experimental elite special corps who possessed the powers of the gods and annihilated tens of thousands of enemy units. The immense powers which they held scared not only their enemies, but also themselves. Realizing this, their leader Komoe disbanded the group, but an internal struggle arose, leading to her death and Naoto suffering a serious injury. With the purpose of carrying on her intentions, Naoto stood up to seal those powers which should not remain in this world. What lies ahead in the future? Will it be sovereignty, harmony or destruction?

Opening:

Since NekoNyan just announced Hello Lady!, you are the best bet to make Bradyon Veda happen. And so I am here to pester you about it.

Personally I really enjoy science fiction and on VNDB is tagged as "Hard Science Fiction" and I would love to see how VN tackles a hard science fiction setting. I also love that this VN is a departure from the usual high school setting, with mature and adult characters that where soldiers in aftermath of an war. With three routes the story is said to be complex and the ratings on VNDB are pretty good. I personally also like the character designs because they are different enough from the usual designs seen in VNs.

So please make it happen NekoNyan. You seem to be one of the few groups that Akatsuki Works/Akabei Soft 2 actually listens to. :sosad:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Akatsuki Works isn't a part of AkabeiSoft2.

They don't have any ties with them anymore? If so I apologize for throwing them together I thought they are still affiliated. But it is a bit difficult to find those things out if you can't speak Japanese.

EDIT: While you shouldn't rely on it even Wikipedia calls Akatsuki Works a brand of Akabei Soft 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akabeisoft2

And the Japanese Wikipedia Page seems to agree:

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKABEiSOFT2

Are you sure they aren't affiliated anymore?

Edited by Formlose_Gestalt

17 minutes ago, Formlose_Gestalt said:

They don't have any ties with them anymore? If so I apologize for throwing them together I thought they are still affiliated. But it is a bit difficult to find those things out if you can't speak Japanese.

EDIT: While you shouldn't rely on it even Wikipedia calls Akatsuki Works a brand of Akabei Soft 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akabeisoft2

And the Japanese Wikipedia Page seems to agree:

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKABEiSOFT2

Are you sure they aren't affiliated anymore?

Judging from the VNDB page, Akatsuki Works originated from Akabeisoft2. Maybe they are not directly affiliated but the new company retains some old members or something like that?

2 hours ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Akatsuki Works isn't a part of AkabeiSoft2.

Akatsuki Works is the same brand as Hello Lady, however, so the status of AkabeiSoft2 isn't really relevant.

18 minutes ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

Akatsuki Works is the same brand as Hello Lady, however, so the status of AkabeiSoft2 isn't really relevant.

It's because I mentioned Akabei Soft 2 alongside Akatsuki Works in the opening post. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it, because as you said it really isn't relevant here. But now I kinda actually want to know. So if anyone knows... :sneaky:

3 hours ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

I know. I was just referring that to OP in case he got confused and thought that AkabeiSoft2 licensed titles were available because they have a partnership with Akatsuki Works.

I think the only other hard sci-fi "vn" I've read is Sinkha and I liked it a lot. I'm a little bit fascinated by this genre, so its a thumbs up for this VN from me.