Neb Neb

August announcements!

Nice grab my only hope is that we are not forced to buy the english version of the game on Steam (They've lost my visual novel business after the more recent stuff they've pulled). Hopefully they'll also give you the uncensored/unmosaiced version as well. 

I think partnering with Hikari Field will be a great benefit in getting licenses as you now have a slight edge over the other visual novel companies because you can offer dual language support whereas most of them do not...at least for the one title. You can see how the partnership goes. 

Hello Lady is a pretty solid and more recent title and if the next one might be even better I can't wait to see what it is.

Hello Lady is about as well as I could've expected for the alleged chuunige we were supposed to be on watch for.

I didn't expect the announcement so shortly after midnight, and the release timetable seems pretty ambitious although really what the heck do I know in that regard.

I could edit my previous post but since the thread was obviously going to start fast and there's already two more following it, I figure I should make a new post to ask:

Is the Fandisc already planned too, like with Fureraba from the get-go, or are you taking a wait-and-see approach with this one?

Edit: Nevermind, Vita version includes FD content.

Edited by RisingChaos

Congratulations! I hope this partnership is fruitful in the years to come.

I DO think that an early-mid 2019 release is too ambitious, especially if you plan to release the 4 other visual novels you already have rights to before then. +1 fandisk.

26 minutes ago, CrazyYanmega said:

I DO think that an early-mid 2019 release is too ambitious, especially if you plan to release the 4 other visual novels you already have rights to before then. +1 fandisk.

Hello Lady isn't really affected by the progress of other projects since we have a separate team for it.

What often causes VN releases to take so long is that other publishers get to the engine/programming work only after the translation/editing is done.
We're doing *everything* in parallel, which allows us to start with the QA process early as well. Basically, everything, including the QA process, is finished at almost
the same time as the tl/editing process.

• Like 1

Hope Hello Lady will have big successive launch (SO that you might localize "Bradyon Veda" in future) :tehee:

• Like 1

Hello Lady! is nice addition to your portfolio. I heard good things about it despite the rather conventional first impression of the high school setting. I hope that it sells well and opens the door to other Akatsuki Works titles. I would love to see Bradyon Veda one day. So good luck to you guys at NekoNyan!

6 hours ago, Antera said:

Hope Hello Lady will have big successive launch (SO that you might localize "Bradyon Veda" in future) :tehee:

>Bradyon Veda

Since I've heard that VN is ridiculously hard to TL, I'd be more hopeful for RuiTomo or "&" if I were you.

I hope "Hello Lady!" is successful and leads to other Akatsuki Works stuff. I also hope the partnership with Hikari Field leads to other things that they are working on like Alia's Carnival. This is very promising news and it's only been one announcement! Keep the train rolling Nekonyan! Looking forward to tomorrow's news as well! 

Edited by BigBigDog

I didn't know much about "Hello Lady!" before the announcement, but after doing a bit of investigating I think it's a title I'd consider reading. I've been hearing positive feedback about from a lot of people so I'm sure it'll do well. 

The first anouncement wasn't really my cup of tea, as i like more light hearted stories, but with that being said, i'll probably still get it. Got too expand my horizons at one point :p

Still got my hopes up for the second anouncement being Ao No Kanata, i had hoped for that and walkure rommance, seems that got squashed :p

Looking forward too tomorrows anouncement :)

that being said, with your now established relationship with Hikari Field, please please please PLEASE help them get Tayutama 2 out! i want that game sooo bad :shiny:

I could've sworn someone in the know said it wasn't Aokana way back, but the Hikari Field team-up pretty much sealed it along with the other prior hints.

Aokana is interesting in a special way, for its fanTL woes among other things, but as far as desire to read it I'm actually more for Hello Lady. :sweat:

• Like 1

No one got my hint though :sosad:

The chicken icon for the Feedback forum is from Aokana :wink2: same as the off-topic discussion icon is from Hello Lady!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neb Neb said:

The chicken icon for the Feedback forum is from Aokana :wink2: same as the off-topic discussion icon is from Hello Lady!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOO (BANZAIIIIIIIIIIII) TROLOLOLOOLO   :reee:      

Thnx guys :D you made my day 

Edited by Antera

44 minutes ago, Neb Neb said:

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   :shiny:

sooooo happy right now! Aokana will be a treat too read, i really liked the anime, but it barely scratched the surface of the story, as most anime based on visual novels do unless they focus on a single route, like Mashiro symphony (who picked the best girl! :p)

that summer 2019 release though......if it was not for the fact that i really want melty moment and suki to suki badly, i'd campaign for putting everything on hold for Aokana :tehee:

• Like 1