Neb Neb

August announcements!

I woke up at 5 am PDT and immediately checked the feed for the 2nd announcement....I will say this, that I don't think I will ever recover from this 2nd impact...

Please tell me that I dreaming? How were you able to convince Sprite to license this game to you NekoNyan?! This is INCREDIBLE! I never never never thought I would get to see the day that AoKana would get licensed and I would be able to actually read it! This has been at #1 on my list of Visual Novels I have wanted to read the most for years!! 

And what's more is that you have two new secret replacement titles to announce at a future date? You guys are a literal godsend! I will follow you until the ends of time!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, blueskydreams said:

I woke up at 5 am PDT and immediately checked the feed for the 2nd announcement....I will say this, that I don't think I will ever recover from this 2nd impact...

Please tell me that I dreaming? How were you able to convince Sprite to license this game to you NekoNyan?! This is INCREDIBLE! I never never never thought I would get to see the day that AoKana would get licensed and I would be able to actually read it! This has been at #1 on my list of Visual Novels I have wanted to read the most for years!! 

And what's more is that you have two new secret replacement titles to announce at a future date? You guys are a literal godsend! I will follow you until the ends of time!!

NekoNyanSoft is the hero we don't deserve but the hero we need now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So AoKana was chosen after all. This was certainly a pleasant surprise.

Now I wish I could skip forward in time a few months so I won't have to wait as long.

Sad about mosaics... Will wait for titles that come without mosaics before I buy more from you guys. Hopefully there's a way to petition the developers to reconsider releasing it with mosaics somehow, but I feel like once they are localized they will have mosaics forever so the issue is basically dead in the water.

Hmm.. About mosaic if we talk.. What about "Hello Lady!" ? In FAQ there is written that u still confirming that with devs. So any news on that topic? Also about mosaic in Sanoba.. On the screens u published even under that mosaic censorship it looks like kinda rly detailed there, so argument 'nothing is drew under it' is kinda... U know what i mean.

Edited by Hades

Did we the people ever get any demosaiced comparisons for Sanoba Witch to make that determination? I don't believe we did, so I certainly can't say how bad it looks. It'd be best to have the option, like MG recently patched in for Evenicle, and I don't like simply being told "trust us" and forced to have mosaics when my opinion may well differ on how acceptable the uncensored images are. But I'm sure they NN has their reasons and all I can do is voice my displeasure so they're more likely to deliver the (uncensored) goods in the future, failing direct requirements from the parent developer like Sprite with Aokana.

I'm waiting on physical copies for SW anyway.