Sign in to follow this  
Panatical

Nukige Mitai na Shima ni Sunderu Watashi wa Dou Surya Ii Desu ka?

Posted (edited)

Nukige Mitai na Shima ni Sunderu Watashi wa Dou Surya Ii Desu ka?

BgtP1WU.jpg

Seiran Island is a paradise where perverted sex is permitted by law. The transfer student Junnosuke is a proud virgin that steadfastly values chastity. He believes that there should be no sex without love, counter to the rules imposed on the island residents. However, those who do not have sex are subject to immediate arrest, fellatio and intercourse! Will he and his friends be able to escape the clutches of the student council and disciplinary committee, known as the ‘SS’? Their battle to keep their virginity begins!

This is a really well-received comedy VN (85 on EGS!), praised for its excellent and hilarious writing and interesting mix of genres. Given how NekoNyan worked on Fureraba, I think this is right in their strike zone.

Edited by Panatical

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Veshurik said:

It is nukige of the month, really, LOL, I don't mind if it gets licensed.

Despite "nukige" being right in the title, it's not actually a nukige. Really!

There's a crapton of sex and sex jokes going on all throughout the game (like, there are people boning in a lot of the backgrounds, lol), but it takes quite some time before the first real h-scene happens. And the total h-scene count is pretty average for the length of game it is.

Edited by Decay

The premise surely remind me of Discipline here, where the protagonist and his mates must rebel against sex-crazed female student council lol. I like that at least the title was aware of their status as nukige there, if we look from the cover alone that is.

BTW, the second OP is a pro watch and a good indication of how there's a lot more to this game than meets the eye.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quit interesting genre shift looking from the second opening alone. But anyway I would like to request to lock this page, because Sol Press already took the license for this. Thanks.

• Like 1