Sign in to follow this  
Antera

Gin'iro, Haruka

Hey its been while since I last posted something in this section :sneaky:    before I disappear again. I would like to request one VN.  Both with good story and great art  

Gin'iro, Haruka

d6Ar05V.jpg

From VNDB:  Snow is not an uncommon sight in April in one of the northernmost towns of the country. Yukito is a well-known honor student at the local school, unable to leave those alone that need his help. As a second year student the new spring will bring him new feelings in his teenage life. Feelings that will soon turn into beautiful realisation.

In this game there are five heroines, first there’s the transfer student from Canada, Bethly. She loves to paint but only knew the very basics of Japanese before she came to Japan. Next up there’s Hinata, a junior at school who also can’t leave someone alone when they need help. Momiji is Yukito’s classmate and sits next to him in class. She wants to make it onto the big stage of theater plays.

Also aiming for the top is figure skater Mizuha, Yukito’s childhood friend. He gets to meet her again after 2 years abroad. Last of the heroines is his sister-in-law Yuzuki, who somehow feels far away. But maybe that’s because it’s only been one year since she and her mother moved in with them.

From here the story will only have one goal. After so many years, Yukito’s life will take a big turn in just 3 seasons. This is a story of love–   

Ginharu I kind of expect is a "never ever" but it's right at the top of my list. The artwork is amazing and I'm really attracted to the sheer scope of the game's scenario. Visual novels could use a lot more marriage and children.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RisingChaos said:

Ginharu I kind of expect is a "never ever" but it's right at the top of my list. The artwork is amazing and I'm really attracted to the sheer scope of the game's scenario. Visual novels could use a lot more marriage and children.

One could always hope 

1 hour ago, Antera said:

One could always hope 

Hope is something I will never let go. I have some "impossible" VNs I want to see translated  :smug:
That's why I cheer on you. I hope at least your wish will come true :happy3:

• Like 2

Seeing that it's still uncertain whether Tsurezure will translate this or not, I say that I'll hope that someday it'll picked up by NekoNyan here if possible. As for the opening song, I definitely like it. I understand though if it wouldn't picked up here, because the line count for Ginhsru was definitely very high.

Posted (edited)

What the line count in Ginharu? Very want to see that game in English. I heard it has more than 100 hours playtime. Poor translators... Oh... But the art and music is amazing. tone work's really wasting all money on quality. And even more. that game has 110 beautiful CG. 

Edited by Veshurik

If what I'd estimated is right, the line count is probably going closer to 200,000 or more lines. I don't have the real evidence though, so I may be wrong on this.

I would probably faint if Nekonyan got the license for this one, but as has been stated by others I doubt it.  Hoshi Ori was the reason I started learning Japanese since it seemed like neither that nor Gin'iro would ever be translated and I'm still not confident Hoshi Ori gets fully translated.

Not giving up on this, hoping someone will pick up this title. It'll be one helluva ambitous project!