Antera

Aokana overseas announcement

3 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

What are the ones who can localize it?

MG I would assume is a no since they would have announced it at Otakon

Then we are probably left with Jast, Frontwing, Nekonyan and Sol press as potential candidates. Any others? Maybe Visual Arts will just come in and say that they are willing to do an eroge and localize it? Doubt JAST and Visual Arts though.

It's possible that they could be doing it themselves with an MTL or they hired a Chinese company like with Your Diary+ that recently released on Steam.

Don't remind about "Your Diary"... :( I am so frustrated, I wanted that title so much. just no...

Why Japanese companies are just kidding us? Because we are stupid foreigners? ;(

Better to Nekonyan picked up that... And future Ojonai release by ensemble from MoeNovel... And all MTL releases for better. Ugh ;(

2 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Then we are probably left with Jast, Frontwing, Nekonyan and Sol press as potential candidates. Any others? Maybe Visual Arts will just come in and say that they are willing to do an eroge and localize it? Doubt JAST and Visual Arts though.

JAST surely not. Visual Arts not either. FrontWing unlikely. Sol Press? Yeah, maybe, 20% chance. NekoNyan? 99% as far as I am concerned :D

Edit:

Not listed options are self-publish (between 40% and 50% chance) and... SakuraGame (or any other poor MTL company) - chances are 50% on this. So yeah...

Edited by Infernoplex

Gonna say this is a battle between 3 companies. NekoNyan has a good chance of getting this, but so does a random machine TL company. A lesser candidate is Sekai Project, but I can still see them getting the license.

19 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

You excluded the companies we do NOT want to translate that. Some Chinese companies :smug:

44 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

You excluded the companies we do NOT want to translate that. Some Chinese companies :smug:

People just don't want to accept that possibility, even though it's becoming a lot more common as of late.

35 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

People just don't want to accept that possibility, even though it's becoming a lot more common as of late.

I can understand the reason they do not want to accept that. 
It's like having to accept the girl you love is actually a male 

2 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Without love, it cannot be seen.

5 hours ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

They're gonna have to. Chinese companies are a "legitimate" option for companies to go with and they're not gonna stop.